FIFA 19

Soldato
Prime Best was great but being honest I would go with the first team. Marcelo is grea fun but he is definitely a luxury and make sure you use him for corners he’s really really accurate.

Sonny I thought you knew how to keep players away from that danger area easily :confused:

Permabanned
I mean it's called Ultimate Team for a reason. Be pretty **** if we could only use Forrest Green players. :p

It is and there is an element of hypocrisy in my post as I spent a few quid, however it seems to be just more and more insane every year with endless cards and money sinks!

Its still good fun, I have 500 hours played, but may give it a miss next time. :)

Soldato
played lots of Sol Campbells recently and he seems to move in slow motion? Really clumsy and unagile

Bit frustrating that I can barely play at weekends and that means I just can't generate enough coins to upgrade / play around with teams. I don't think I can afford a similar quality team to my Serie A team in any other league which is a bit annoying so just sort of grinding away. Contemplating a hybrid using Griezmann and Suarez up top <somehow> but can't seem to do it without a formation change / sub at the start which I don't want to do

Caporegime
played lots of Sol Campbells recently and he seems to move in slow motion? Really clumsy and unagile

Bit frustrating that I can barely play at weekends and that means I just can't generate enough coins to upgrade / play around with teams. I don't think I can afford a similar quality team to my Serie A team in any other league which is a bit annoying so just sort of grinding away. Contemplating a hybrid using Griezmann and Suarez up top <somehow> but can't seem to do it without a formation change / sub at the start which I don't want to do

the only other defenders which are as good and cheap are bundesliga or a french team with the likes of kimpembe, kondogbia, etc. serie a defensively is so good in terms of cheap quality. scream caceres is unreal.

Man of Honour
So, new team:

2wnoADl.jpg

4231 - Fernandinho or Fabinho will go to CB, Marcelo to CDM, and Militao to left back, I don't use them to attack much and he seems fast enough and decent defensively. Also allows Casillas to be tried. I do have better RB's in the club but chem is a slight issue.

I used untradeables mostly for VVD, and got about 150k back from the packs, so he cost around 180k in total, which I thought was decent, especially if he goes up to 91 next month.

Soldato
5-2 so far, playing pretty well and trying not to rage. Coming up against 88/89 rated teams isn't helping either; came up against TOTY Mbappe who's just a train that doesn't stop. Beat him comfortably 3-1 with my own NIF Mbappe doing the job, like.

Soldato
Gold 1 last week and now I'm struggling to get to gold 3. My players can just not get into any space and 99% of goals conceded have been finesse shots ....yawn.

Soldato
Scored a free kick in one game and then two the next =) Marco alonso has played 289 games and only scored 15 so doesn't score many=)
I'm on my best run of 8 wins in 12. I lost my first 3 games off the weekend league as well.
Usuallt I get silver 1 with a few games left

Soldato
^Nice little run there mate. Push for gold 3 ;)

I've solved one of my biggest mistakes. I always played my 3 CAMS with stay forward instructions but leaving them on balanced pressures the other team more and creates more space when attacked on the counter as well.

Back
Top Bottom