Glass

Soldato
Unbreakable was great. Split was ****.

This looks like the worst possible combination of both movies.

loads of people seemed to love split for some reason - it wasn't as bad as some of his films but i thought it was pretty stupid, with some completely unbelievable characters who made stupid decisions throughout the film.

Soldato
I did not know Split was connected to Unbreakable . Is Split worth watching and would I need to see it before watching Glass ?

I liked Split, one of his stronger efforts for my money, McAvoy is obviously centre stage and hamming it up to great effect.

I've enjoyed many of Shyamalan's movies though, The Happening, The Last Airbender and After Earth were meh at best. But the first 4 and Split were all solidly enjoyable.

Soldato
Just watched the latest trailer on this again.

Shyamalan has been playing a very long game here. Some amazing films, some average and some pretty dire but he has clearly been creating a substantive lore and universe in which to set crossovers as the nostalgia peaks. Well bar the last airbender.

It's crazy to think unbreakable is 18 years old.

Soldato
I liked sixth sense and loved unbreakable. But since then M Nights films have been pretty poor to say the least.

I actually thought split was ok though. Had no idea it was connected to unbreakable?

I'll keep an eye on glass, but I don't have high hopes....

Caporegime
I liked sixth sense and loved unbreakable. But since then M Nights films have been pretty poor to say the least.

I actually thought split was ok though. Had no idea it was connected to unbreakable?

I'll keep an eye on glass, but I don't have high hopes....
wasnt there a scene at the end that connected them

Man of Honour
I suppose I should get round to watching Split. I enjoyed Unbreakable and this looks interesting.

Time to borrow my mates collection of M. Night Showaddywaddy collection.

Associate
Critics slating a M. Night Shamalamadingdong film, shocked I say shocked.

Makes me even more eager to see it! Probably going to be outstanding. Early screenings are wasted on critics. Let some fans see it early instead and reward the people who actually enjoy movies and pay to see them.

Back
Top Bottom