Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
E3yc9z.jpg

Picked up some bargains in the post Christmas sale :)

Soldato
CXC.jpg

Cambridge CXC CD Transport. Really enjoying it. Already made my way through thr LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring and mid-way through Interstellar scores. Sounds so clean, which is odd as the same CD ripped on my PC should be the same. I still think it is just the lack of a PC humm and no other distractions that help. Just put on a CD and relax.

Soldato
Probably not helped by the fact you keep banging on about it being expensive
I mentioned the fact it was expensive/high end stuff to the troll who claimed it was budget caravan decor, that's not really bragging.

-----------------

Got a new desk, it's an IKEA ALEX/LINNMON Table, which is basically two of their ALEX drawers with some pads on top and a LINNMON tabletop spread over them. They do also include a centre leg (it's designed as a two person desk) but it's not structurally important.

DSC-0000-BURST20190113193914241.jpg

DSC-0038.jpg

Before anyone points out the mess of cables, I normally use a triple monitor arm with cable management however I didn't have time to unpack that and set it up tonight.

Caporegime
Yikes... not quite satisfied with the criticism of the carpet/wallpaper combo - you picked a desk that really matches the rest of the room :D

Back
Top Bottom