*** How to obtain a bike license ***

Associate
Anyone know any good places in the East Mids when it comes to doing an A2 to A upgrade? Not ridden for the best part of a year but going for a normal 4 day course seems excessive..

Soldato
Got another two hour lesson tomorrow and my test on Monday, if i fail i wont be doing more lessons i'll just book the test again until i pass.

The people who own the post office across the street have let me stash my Honda CRF rally in the back there for almost three months, it's been killing me not being able to ride it.

Soldato
Got another two hour lesson tomorrow and my test on Monday, if i fail i wont be doing more lessons i'll just book the test again until i pass.
Good luck tomorrow dude, it's just another ride though and it's easier than the mod 1, only thing is to make sure you do your shoulder checks etc. really, that's the main thing I think. :)

Soldato
Thanks!, i'm actually about to head out for a last two hour lesson now, i figured since my last one was by far my best lesson it wouldn't do me any harm to have another and would feel more confident about tomorrow.

Test is at 2pm tomorrow, i will report back then. :)

Soldato
Failed on a roundabout, it had three exits and i was going straight ahead second exit into a dual carriageway.

I entered the roundabout in lane two as the arrow instructed but cut across into lane one almost as soon as i got onto it instead of signalling and changing lanes just before the exit, i MAY have went through a Red light also. :o

I don't drive a car so this was my first test and i was concentrating on reading the signs so hard i made daft mistakes, i'll be getting it booked again as soon as i can though.

Soldato
I think i'll feel more relaxed next time, it's not the easiest of places to take a test mind you but i'm booked again in for the 31st of this month.

I'll be taking the test as many times as i need to, there is no way i'm going to give up on it.

Man of Honour
It sounds like you made a similar error to me on my first test. The way I looked at it was my actual riding was fine it was just a case of relaxing and not flapping about which is obviously easier second time round when you know what to expect.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Honestly, don't worry about it. I signaled and went to turn down a dead end because of nerves... although it is funny looking back, thinking about the examiner in the car shouting in the headset, "turn left at the turn in the road... not down there!". Glad I was able to get back on course before I turned so that I didn't have to do a u-turn.

Thankfully, I didn't fail but I was convinced that I had which meant the rest of the test was much more relaxed.

As a car driver (prior to the test) I felt comfortable with the rules of the road. I can definitely see how much more daunting the test must seem if it's your first time, so to speak.

Back
Top Bottom