Ceiling Fans

Imy

Imy

Soldato
OP
Yeah I've read through those instructions already but doesn't shed any light on the flush fitting option.

That remote is just a tad pricey! I don't think I'll be able to afford it with the remote.

Soldato
We had a ceiling fan in our old house - had the living room upstairs, and it got really hot.

The fan certainly did help - but it was also a little noisy. I think it was a cheap version, so I reckon, for a bedroom certainly, it would be worth paying a little more for a premium one.

Soldato
Yeah I've read through those instructions already but doesn't shed any light on the flush fitting option.

That remote is just a tad pricey! I don't think I'll be able to afford it with the remote.

Ill scan in the industrie one over the weekend if you can wait ?

89QLejOl.jpg
Blades off / Light module exposed, by removing the drop you can get both chrome sections of the body to be next to each other

9tAKomyl.jpg
Blades on, completed

Imy

Imy

Soldato
OP
Don't want to trouble you too much mate; I'll call the reseller up when I get a chance.

Could you take a guess though as to much height is saved without the drop rod bit?

It is a very nice looking fan (I saw it before in your own thread) and I like the self-levelling mechanism.

Back
Top Bottom