Marvel's The Punisher

Soldato
I enjoyed this series but he didnt do enough....punishing....I thought.
I felt like id started on season 1 of battlestar galatica without watching the mini-series; something was missing.

Maybe ive been spoilt by GoT all out action and drama.

Soldato
I wanted to see the Punisher actually Punish, and he did very little of that outside of a few scenes. I would have liked the series to start with his hunting down of the cartel/bikers etc that was glossed over at the start.

Soldato
I wanted to see the Punisher actually Punish, and he did very little of that outside of a few scenes. I would have liked the series to start with his hunting down of the cartel/bikers etc that was glossed over at the start.

Yeah, hoping for that in Season 2. He did a bit of it in Daredevil.

Season 1 was all about Frank's grudge over the death of his family. Season 2 needs to escalate that in to all out war with the criminal world. But I think it needs to justify that; to explain to the viewer why Frank is upping his game.

Soldato
Jigsaw is looking a bit too "pretty", I know they did a whole article about how most of the damage to Billy is internal, blah, blah, blah but he should be borderline uncomfortable to look at

It looks decent, I really hope that the "Punisher got woke" chatter is just chatter.

Does that mean he doesn't believe jet fuel can melt steel beams :D

Associate
Jigsaw is looking a bit too "pretty", I know they did a whole article about how most of the damage to Billy is internal, blah, blah, blah but he should be borderline uncomfortable to look at

I did think that as well considering Frank went to town on him. I guess that Billy was quite the pretty-boy-narscicist so a scarred face is going to send him loopy. But I still agree that they could have messed him up a little more.

Soldato
I agree about Jigsaw he's had some fancy plastic surgeons work on him with how messed up Frank left his face.

Getting Wolverine vibes from this having to look after a girl whilst death and destruction follow.

Soldato
Binged over last night and this morning, loved it steps above s1 and didn't really have any slow episodes always something happening to keep you invested.

Violence was top notch without being over the top for the sake of it and Castle looking after Amy didn't feel out of place unlike films that have tried it in the past.

Hope we get s3 but with how all the other shows have been cancelled I don't have much hope.

Back
Top Bottom