• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

EVGA RTX 2070 RMA (HELP)

Associate
Hi,

Yesterday my RTX 2070 died after having it for 1 week (oof). Submitted RMA request, but the invoice is in a different name with different billing address. Does this matter? It was a gift, so it can't be in mine.

Associate
Should be fine if you have an invoice. You can transfer the warranty to 2nd hand owner if there is an original invoice. Did you upload the invoice when you registered the card? Then you should be ok

If you're worried just speak to EVGA, they are usually really helpful.

Edit: if it's only a week old send it back to the retailers for a replacement if possible.

Last edited:
Soldato
I belive if you have the original invoice EVGA will help out with the rma.
But if it's new and was a gift why not ask the person that bought it to send it back to the shop?.
If you get stuck go on the EVGA forum they will sort it for you ,they have helped me many times.

Back
Top Bottom