Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
ivJZ532.jpg

Picked up a nice plastic tree and some plastic grass from Ikea. I'm sure this could go the way of the corner sofa but I simply cannot keep plants alive (mostly due to forgetting to water them then watering them far too much). This now adding some lovely greenery to the corner of our living room and slowly but surely I'll be adding more plastic grasses and mini trees to the house. That is not me in the picture sadly, I only wish I could pull off the dad jeans and trainers look.

Soldato
E3yc9z.jpg

Picked up some bargains in the post Christmas sale :)

Them Jolly Penguins chocs are lovely, I'm currently working my way through a Rocky Road slab I got at Christmas.

I haz 4090!
Don
I mentioned the fact it was expensive/high end stuff to the troll who claimed it was budget caravan decor, that's not really bragging.

Got a new desk, it's an IKEA ALEX/LINNMON Table, which is basically two of their ALEX drawers with some pads on top and a LINNMON tabletop spread over them. They do also include a centre leg (it's designed as a two person desk) but it's not structurally important.

As much as I agreed with everyone when you took a hammering for the first pics, I felt a little guilty for doing so, as it's your house and you're free to decorate it as you wish. However, you're doing yourself no favours at all with the wolf pack that is GD. Why would you slate a nicely decorated laminate flooring job with a single colour paint job (grey is what I was thinking), and then buy a desk that looks completely out of place with your new decor, and would look stunning if it was in a room decorated in exactly the style you berated?

Permabanned
I imagine most of the people boycotting Gillette products from now on will be fine regardless. I mean, it's not like you can grow hair pretty much anywhere at that age.

Man of Honour
I imagine most of the people boycotting Gillette products from now on will be fine regardless. I mean, it's not like you can grow hair pretty much anywhere at that age.
Actually I'm pretty bald on my head now (buzz cut no guard every other day). But the rest of me is like a gorilla unless I trim everywhere occasionally. I don't think I've ever been as hairy.

Back
Top Bottom