**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
Was really tempted but no NFC, not that I really use it but rather have it then not. Still might bite on one. I wonder if they will do a Pro version, missed opportunity to use the Snapdragon 710.

Associate
Hi all.
Just wondering if anyone has had time with the Honor play? I have an LG G6 and when my contract ends im looking at going to sim only and buy a mid range phone. I do play games like Empires and Puzzles and pokemon go, but how do you think it would compare to the G6?

I would keep the G6 but the camera lens cover is un poor condition which leaves pictures blurry.

Thank you in advance.

Soldato
I've snagged one of the 100 reduced (£50 off) Mi Mix 3 from the Mi website. Took a couple of page loads and adding a device a couple of times before the lower price actually worked. I thought they'd done it again like the giveaway they did to launch their site, but no, this one has actually worked. Says 5 to 7 days for delivery.

Soldato
I've snagged one of the 100 reduced (£50 off) Mi Mix 3 from the Mi website. Took a couple of page loads and adding a device a couple of times before the lower price actually worked. I thought they'd done it again like the giveaway they did to launch their site, but no, this one has actually worked. Says 5 to 7 days for delivery.

Yeah, I was on there at 12 and thought they'd done it again. I ended up ordering from that other place with next day as I'm not patient enough to wait 5 to 7 days.

What a mess Amazon made of the launch, had an order with them initially but had to cancel it.

Soldato
Someone else had it the same price with next day?

**EDIT** Oh, I see Amazon have it with Prime at the same price. Will see if I can cancel the one on Mi.
**EDIT2** Ahh 'Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months.' Maybe not then.

Soldato
Someone else had it the same price with next day?

**EDIT** Oh, I see Amazon have it with Prime at the same price. Will see if I can cancel the one on Mi.
**EDIT2** Ahh 'Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months.' Maybe not then.

No, I had to pay extra for next day but didn't want to wait. I couldn't name the other place as it's a competitor, but I think there were only three places involved in the launch, so the one that wasn't Xiaomi or Amazon.

I actually had it ordered with Amazon yesterday for delivery today, and then they changed it to next month so I cancelled.

Soldato
Ordered my mix 3 from a competitor .... hadn't heard of the phone before ....

saw the email in the morning, did some checks .... liked the 50 quid off + quidco = ordered.

Been using it since Friday and have to say it is very nice but am having difficultly finding a quality case for it

Back
Top Bottom