** AORUS' FIRST GAMING MONITOR AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW AD27QD **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Details have now come out surrounding the Aorus entry into the gaming monitor market. You can pre-order one below:

Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD 27" 2560x1440 144Hz IPS FreeSync Tactical Gaming Monitor HDMI DP @ £534.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Giga...actical-Gaming-Monitor-HDMI-DP-MO-000-GI.html

FreeSync, Resolution 2560x1440, Contrast 1000:1, Brightness 400cd/m2, 1ms Response time, Inputs 2 x HDMI 1 x Displayport

Only £534.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

It is packed with features, as you'd expect from a "Gaming" monitor. They pull some decent performance out of the IPS panel and the price is reasonable for a "Gaming" monitor. All in all a very respectable first step into the market.

I've included some of the marketing slides below for you to peruse. Stock should be landing in a week or two!

KDkC2PZ.jpg

HYgVUqh.jpg

Y4R0Jc0.jpg

TpVMITp.jpg

i6iAqbO.jpg

LsP99io.jpg

3y4rwwk.jpg

iM7BRsJ.jpg

S3dcRzj.jpg

EVEdNtC.jpg

WVzgOu7.jpg

rAMhsi1.jpg

7xFFsqC.jpg

y52hRWx.jpg

QE8VdOj.jpg

Associate
Now can OCUK leak some details about the new ROG Swift line up, we all know there's a reason you put the entire range at a discount except the new 4K display :p

Associate
Now can OCUK leak some details about the new ROG Swift line up, we all know there's a reason you put the entire range at a discount except the new 4K display :p
What have you heard. The PG279q has been out for years and is surely due to be relaced but not heard anything.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Panel looks good, shame about the aesthetic.

Similar specs to the LG 27GL850G, but that isn't out until Q3 apparently which seems an absurd about of time.

Soldato
Panel looks good, shame about the aesthetic.

Yeah, it's a bit 'in your face' and I'd much rather by a Dell monitor with these specs and more restrained styling but the closest they come to this spec are 'only' TN panels and whilst I'm sure they're some of the better TN panels out there they're still TN panels with all the limitations of a TN panel.

I've been using a Dell IPS panel for the last four years and it has glorious colour output and pin sharp image quality and I just don't know if I could put up with a TN panel in this regard, so an IPS, 144Hz, G-Sync compatible, 1440p panel like this is very tempting.

...But sorry OCUK, I'm not pre-ordering, don't believe in it but come the launch day, I may just push the button on buying one (assuming they have stock left after fulfilling pre-orders)

Back
Top Bottom