Great White Shark... friendly?!

Soldato
Like I said, its the image. Makes her look almost anorexic rather than athletic.

Tbh if she's in the water a lot, she's probably munching down as many, if not more calories than the rest of us.

I just see muscular definition as opposed to that boney anorexic look but I follow a lot of fitness ladies on instragram.

Caporegime
Right, so current state of play is that we’ve finished talking about the shark and moved on to arguing about the hotness of said woman involved?

She could have a bit more meat on her, but I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating chips. Which is quite handy, as she probably doesn’t anyway.

Soldato
Right, so current state of play is that we’ve finished talking about the shark and moved on to arguing about the hotness of said woman involved?

She could have a bit more meat on her, but I wouldn’t kick her out of bed for eating chips. Which is quite handy, as she probably doesn’t anyway.

Also able to hold her breath for long periods of time...you know what that means...hurr hurr hurr

A significant challenge when it comes to the dutch oven :p

Soldato
You type all those words, yet CBA typing "Great White".

Bizarre.

:D

I rarely use "Great White" when I chat about them and thats kind of dropped into me typing GW too, no idea why either :confused:

Except that particular shark looks like it’s about to tear the diver to pieces!

Nah, pectoral fins horizontal so it's chilled out, the mouth always hangs open too allowing it to breath so it "looks" scary but it's just breathing and swimming happily, no worries :D

Soldato
so next time i'm swimming around in the ocean, and i see a big ****** white shark, just look at its fins and if its pectorial fins are horizontal, its all good ?

ok then !

:D remember thats just 1 of the many "rules" so, unless you're an expert, I wouldn't recommend trying to cuddle one!

Associate
100% agree the view that Sharks are not monsters - if they come across a swimmer or surfer - the noise, smell and shape - will bite through curiosity and then find we are too bony! Not sure if its the same for all breeds. Anyway humans when compared to their normal diet, I would assume for a shark, its similar to humans eating a bony fish, a pain in the ....

The trouble is for a human, a curious shark bite is catastrophic.

I do believe that you push your luck and these pictures are amazing - I would quit now.

Soldato
100% agree the view that Sharks are not monsters - if they come across a swimmer or surfer - the noise, smell and shape - will bite through curiosity and then find we are too bony! Not sure if its the same for all breeds. Anyway humans when compared to their normal diet, I would assume for a shark, its similar to humans eating a bony fish, a pain in the ....

The trouble is for a human, a curious shark bite is catastrophic.

I do believe that you push your luck and these pictures are amazing - I would quit now.

Sharks quite obviously aren't monsters, but they aren't always biting "out of curiosity" either, they have hunted humans and eaten them alive, even Scuba divers who don't look like Seals.

Back
Top Bottom