FIFA 19

Caporegime
they should have random power-ups that appear on the pitch and if your player runs over them they get the power-up. like a mushroom makes the player bigger. a star makes them faster. a bomb which injures them. maybe even a gun so they can run around and shoot opposing team players which weakens their stats.

Permabanned
they should have random power-ups that appear on the pitch and if your player runs over them they get the power-up. like a mushroom makes the player bigger. a star makes them faster. a bomb which injures them. maybe even a gun so they can run around and shoot opposing team players which weakens their stats.

Sure there used to be a footy game where you could do a super powered up shot and it blasted the keeper into the net. :p

Soldato
So you have 4.4 million to finish this squad. Neymar has gone and Walker is RB. I can't a decision!

20fjfn.jpg

Caporegime
Yup my 500k or so used for van dijk would probs get me a tradable better card of the new players.

when you have a pay to win game the only thing you can do to make people pay more money is to keep on bringing out more powerful cards every week. so people have to keep on paying to keep on having the most powerful cards available.

Ree

Ree

Associate
wow they've just took basically a lot of really unproven players that mostly aren't even starters for their clubs bar a few and made them better than actual real bloody icons well done ea way to go.. get that money. :mad:

that's just my two cents. getting silly now.

Caporegime
wow they've just took basically a lot of really unproven players that mostly aren't even starters for their clubs bar a few and made them better than actual real bloody icons well done ea way to go.. get that money. :mad:

that's just my two cents. getting silly now.

yet you will all buy the game next year and spend £5000 on packs each

Soldato
The amount of special cards and power creep is getting too much now.

I think next year we need a revamp of chemistry to make hybrids more useable and a slight reduction in the number of special cards.

Back
Top Bottom