US: The Punisher

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Excellent series and its doing the punisher the justice it long requires, loving all the dc/marvel shows atm

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Halfway now.

What a good show, it has a depth that I was quite surprised at.

Top of the pile after Agents of Shield.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
They worked so hard for the results, just to flush it all down the toilet because of pure greed. Crazy. Plus these types of shows on a Disney paid channel would have been a little out of their mainstream compared to their regular shows..

Caporegime
well it looks like its happening from news as recent as last night. hope so loved the first series and i hate marvel comic stuff. :cool:

Soldato
Binged over the past couple of days and just finished season 2. Really enjoyed it. Pilgrim character is my kind of antagonist, unstoppable killing machine nutjob :D

Soldato
I'm four episodes in. Good going so far, with one disappointment:

Billy Russo's face. Less "Jigsaw", more "man with a few scars". It's a minor thing, but I was expecting something grotesque hiding behind the mask. Now I'm wondering why he needed it.

Soldato
I'm four episodes in. Good going so far, with one disappointment:

Billy Russo's face. Less "Jigsaw", more "man with a few scars". It's a minor thing, but I was expecting something grotesque hiding behind the mask. Now I'm wondering why he needed it.

The way people react to his face as though he was literally a monster was pretty unbelievable to

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Lead actor says hes at peace if punisher is cut since he just looks at acting as a role now, he turns up does his best and gets paid and its a wrap.

According to internet articles it does appear punisher is also due to be canned, pretty clear marvel want to end the shows, wait 2 years on their contract and then re-secure the rights to these brands.

Back
Top Bottom