Buy glass separately?

Associate
Bought a Bit Fenix nova midi case for my build in December, it dosnt have a glass panel on the side because at the time it didn’t interest me at all. Unfortunately for me me now it does lol.

Can I just buy a glass side and use that on the case? Or is the tempered glass version of the case different? If I can just buy the glass side, where’s best to get them?

Associate
some manufactures sell glass / perspex version of the side panel as an extra i was able to get one off coolermaster for mine be worth emailing bitfinex.if not i guess you could buy a perspex sheet cut too size too cover the whole side of the case but you'd have too mod the case some how too secure it

Last edited:
Soldato
Associate
Associate
Hi folks I am using the Zalman S3 for a new build using the MSI B450, RX580 & Bitfenix Formula Series 550W 80 Plus Gold Power Supply. The problem I have is the power leads from the psu do not reach the motherboard's connectors. Either i'm not passing them through the right cut outs or the cables are not adequate. Also the Rx580's fans blow air back onto the psu which to me sounds counter productive, surely you wouldn't want to push even more hot air towards a psu....???
Like I said either I'm going about this all wrong or the case has not been thought out enough to allow cables to reach their destination easily. The product description talks about 6 cut outs for cables but after installing the B450 there are only 2 left over....Please tell me I'm wrong & that I'm going about this all wrong and please put me on the proper path...much obliged

Back
Top Bottom