*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
Hey guys wonder if you can help?

Used to have a switch sold it about 6 months ago, work circumstances have changed going to be spending time on the train commuting.

Seriously thinking about getting another switch, the question is will my e-shop purchases for the switch still be available to download providing I use the same user id on the new console, I appreciate my old save games will be gone.

Just looked at my account and can see no switch console is active on it but cant see any of the games I had purchased.

Also what are your thoughts on the £18 online service thing?

Thanks all

Man of Honour
Hey guys wonder if you can help?

Used to have a switch sold it about 6 months ago, work circumstances have changed going to be spending time on the train commuting.

Seriously thinking about getting another switch, the question is will my e-shop purchases for the switch still be available to download providing I use the same user id on the new console, I appreciate my old save games will be gone.

Just looked at my account and can see no switch console is active on it but cant see any of the games I had purchased.

Also what are your thoughts on the £18 online service thing?

Thanks all

Join a family group on here to get online for about £4 a year.

Associate
Join a family group on here to get online for about £4 a year.

Ok thanks, any ideas about my previous downloads on the old switch will I be able to re-download them again?

It would be nice to see them on my account but I suppose Nintendo doesn't let yet do that via a pc.

Cheers all

Soldato
Folks... concerning the gold coins, I mean... most of the A* titles are really expensive and can be had cheaper with physical copies....
What kind of games have you guys purchased with gold coins?

Soldato
Indie games when they are on offer, I don't pay RRP for stuff like games, always on offer after a few weeks. :D

Picked up:
Prison Architect
Mega Man 11
Golf Story
Hollow Knight

Man of Honour
Folks... concerning the gold coins, I mean... most of the A* titles are really expensive and can be had cheaper with physical copies....
What kind of games have you guys purchased with gold coins?

Use the South African eShop.

Wait for offers too as even big Nintendo games have been 33% off in the past.

Last edited:
Soldato
You can get some great indie stuff in the sales. I've never really been into the indie scene outside of a few games like meat boy and limbo but the Switch is the perfect platform for those types of games. There's so much quality there. Personal favourites have been Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight, Celeste and Into the Breach but there are many others I could list.

Soldato
Cheers folks, will keep a look out.

On SSBU....
Coming to the Adventure/Spirits mode... I presume the team power is basically all the attack and defense attributes from the primary and secondary spirits.

What are the two little numbers next to the team power number exactly? (Its amazing I cant find anywhere in the game or on the net that specifies this exactly).

Caporegime
Do you mean

gPtwMEF.jpg

The 762 and 825?

If so then its the Primary Spirits attack and defense power. The team power is an overall collective of your primary and secondary spirit power. How exactly this is calculated I don't know :)

Soldato
Have to report im absolutely loving Zelda. Its tremendous it really is as was said a master piece. Been playing Mario deluxe and odyssey also and I got donkey kong waiting in the wings. but Zelda is my fave game by far. Always loved the series but I only ever played via emulator on pc. Never owned a Nintendo until now. Im loving the switch. On top of that I have aPS4 pro and just got VR for Christmas its not being played its a shame I just had a weeks holiday but didn't pick up for more than a few mins. I got really sick playing Res evil I suppose it kind of put me off but I hope to return. And also I have Xbox one X and I need to carry on with Red Dead 2 but the switch is king for now.

Soldato
Do you mean

gPtwMEF.jpg

The 762 and 825?

If so then its the Primary Spirits attack and defense power. The team power is an overall collective of your primary and secondary spirit power. How exactly this is calculated I don't know :)

Yup thats the one. Thanks Phate.
I mean, I realise its "initiative" to realise its attack and defense, but where does it say/define this exactly?

Caporegime
Yup thats the one. Thanks Phate.
I mean, I realise its "initiative" to realise its attack and defense, but where does it say/define this exactly?
I saw it in the game somewhere. I haven't turned on the Switch today (apologies, everyone) - but I think I saw it when viewing the primary spirits specifically. Need to double check though.

Soldato
Can the eStore be accessed on PC, if so does anybody have the link please?

If yes, if I buy something via PC will it automatically download and install to the Switch, providing there is free space?

Soldato
I hate this game... I hate it I hate it I hate.
(But still keep coming back to it somehow).

How the hell do I defeat Ace Spirits on the Spirit Board?
Also some Spirits I fight have lava floors, even equipping a spirit which protects against lava for some reason doesnt work???

Did I mention I hate this game?

And online, I had my ass truly whooped by Zero Suit Samus, kept spamming me with her anti air and finishing me off with her downwards kick (I dont know the move name in question).
Yes I know Im **** :p

Back
Top Bottom