Anthem 2018

Soldato
I think if Destiny hadn't been around for 3+ years this might look quite interesting....as it is though, it looks very formulaic.

Well executed no doubt, gameplay seems tight...but nothing new.

Soldato
Its a fly em up!!

Reminds me of Lawbreakers on PS4 a little bit.

Settings look interesting and I like the verticality. But all the light pollution made it hard to see what was going on. Seemed a bit excessive.

Still on my watch list if only because its an attempt at something a little different to the normal run of the mill.

Soldato
Straight up clone of Destiny/Warframe, certainly looks like it.

Will reserve judgement until it's out, but the the videos released so far are so uninspiring.

Totally forgettable art style...no identity to it at all.

Soldato
Am I the only one that gets through some game play trailers for this and just go meh, turn it off?

I want to like it but so far feels like seen it all before

Man of Honour
I want to like it but so far feels like seen it all before

The trailers/gameplay certainly aren't selling it for me - it looks like a lot of meaningless superficial gameplay with unnecessary flashy bits slapped over the top of a not very well done core that is in itself nothing new.

Caporegime
I was, in all likelihood, never going to purchase this anyway but after reading Mike Gamble's twitter comments saying the game won't have a 60fps mode on PS4 Pro or XboneX means it's a definite no now.

Soldato
Can get this for around £32 from shopto at the moment, I've got it on order as I've a few friends who are getting it too and we're all bored of Destiny/Division currently lol.

Soldato
Youtuber moaning about a demo having a tweaked economy then advertises a tweaked economy shave kit lmao... ironic.

Seriously though, the economy change is I suspect so that people can afford to play with various things rather than being stuck to a single choice over the weekend, it's not like games don't ever get changed after launch is it? Not sure I really see the problem personally, lots of games tweak stuff for demos don't they? RE2 certainly did from the swearing coming from a mate this morning lmao :D

Associate
It has also been officially stated that the demo is going to be different from the release game. You start part way through and, yes, the rewards have been scaled up.

I have the demo preloaded as I am keen to give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom