What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Soldato
What's special about 2008 for the Sub?
Oh, nothing particular in the watch world. It's just the version I have. Although it was the version that started to have rolex etched around the inside ring, and before they made it beefier around the edge. For me I like it more than the new updates.

Plus it was before the prices rocketed. I paid 3.3k...new ones are like 6.5k now. I could sell mine tomorrow for 6k which surprised me a little.

Don
Ouch. Not suggested you needed to sell, but I would hopefully not sell either unless I needed the money to put a roof over my head.

I went through a phase of not keeping stuff long, they were all sold to fund new ones

I have a 45mm planet ocean that I bought brand new for £1450 so that will be in profit :D

Associate
Very nice :) , Apollo 8 one? I've looked at this one a couple of times

https://www.thbaker.co.uk/omega-men...TwmYa4raeHBjlHAL_rmBDg6-PLnPY7SRoCAoEQAvD_BwE

It is indeed fella, saw it at Baselworld last year and made enquiries - apparently only the second one in Scotland to appear at the boutique and everyone is skint in January so they got to me on the waiting list :D

Im like the Dark Sides quite a bit, think that one shares the same case too just everything else is changed around.

Don
Found 1 on phone :)

DdZ6KT7

Back
Top Bottom