**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
Loving mine. I was having trouble with notifications as a lot seemed to be disabled by default, bug think I've got it sorted now.

Not sure about cases, the one that comes with it is okay for now. I've been looking around at others but there are a lack of reviews with it being new. I'm half tempted to just go naked as it's such a beautiful device, but not sure how much the ceramic back would scratch when placed on a surface repeatedly.

Soldato
Loving mine. I was having trouble with notifications as a lot seemed to be disabled by default, bug think I've got it sorted now.

Not sure about cases, the one that comes with it is okay for now. I've been looking around at others but there are a lack of reviews with it being new. I'm half tempted to just go naked as it's such a beautiful device, but not sure how much the ceramic back would scratch when placed on a surface repeatedly.

Yeah well don't go naked, it's slippery as hell.... Was showing my wife the new phone and like a fish it was out of hands and flew across the room and hit the hardwood flooring. We looking at each other for about 5 seconds until I broke the silence by saying 'Oh well'

Fortunately no damage

Soldato
Yeah well don't go naked, it's slippery as hell.... Was showing my wife the new phone and like a fish it was out of hands and flew across the room and hit the hardwood flooring. We looking at each other for about 5 seconds until I broke the silence by saying 'Oh well'

Fortunately no damage

Haha yeah good point, it really is. Glad It was okay. :)

Associate
I'm wishing I'd ordered from the competitor now and not from Xiaomi directly - still waiting for my phone to arrive from France :(

Hoping that I don't encounter the notification issue when it does arrive!

Soldato
Associate
Has anyone taken the plunge with the new Honor 10 Lite? It's not long been released and is also now widely available in the UK via CPW. I had a play with one in store yesterday, a very nice device in the hand and seems to be quite a sweet spot for a sub £200.00 budget device. I'm now torn between this or the Honor 8X, but they didn't have one in the store yesterday... though I feel the 8X may just be too big for my liking.

I also really like the look of the Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite but looks like I would have to source a global one from abroad if I was to go with it.

Liam.

Back
Top Bottom