** AORUS' FIRST GAMING MONITOR AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER NOW **

Soldato
But remember like most Freesync monitors that this has pretty high latency (in comparison to proper Gsync screens) BUT this seems pretty good overall :)
Maybe so but for someone like me who hadn't been able to use a feature he paid for since upgrading from a 290 in 2016 it's a blessing.
48-144Hz is a little disappointing (can’t they have made it 30?) but it’s got LFC so meh.
If you've got a 144hz monitor at least for me the minimum I'll play at is 60fps, even if it means dropping settings.

Soldato
I love the look of this monitor, and if I come to upgrade mine any time soon I'd look at this. Any news if they're adding bigger versions?

got mine today ... though cant afford GPU till next month haha or waiting till next month .

Believe G-Sync version is next - Current one should get G-sync compatible soon, most likely same time as MSI's

OcUK Staff
OP
I love the look of this monitor, and if I come to upgrade mine any time soon I'd look at this. Any news if they're adding bigger versions?

giphy.gif

Soldato
needing to set mine up . wife was happy RGB didn't light the room up an offers soft glow to the back wall. replaced my old Acer 27" 1440p 60hz TN . Nice as it tilts and lowers . wifes got the 24" IPS acer version next to which the Aorus mimics , as well as AOC :)

was quite surprised about the box size! huge as the main arm is pre-attached which is metal. just had to attach the legs which are also metal

iqwRbhV.jpg

OcUK Staff
Having assisted and worked with Gigabyte HQ on this they are an exceptional screen, quite expensive but they literally looked at pretty much all the best features of competitors monitors and crammed them all into one screen, so needless to say its an exceptional screen. :)

Soldato
I'm highly tempted to try and sell my x34 to part fun one of these but I'd want a bigger screen as I don't think I could adjust to 27" again.

Associate
needing to set mine up . wife was happy RGB didn't light the room up an offers soft glow to the back wall. replaced my old Acer 27" 1440p 60hz TN . Nice as it tilts and lowers . wifes got the 24" IPS acer version next to which the Aorus mimics , as well as AOC :)

was quite surprised about the box size! huge as the main arm is pre-attached which is metal. just had to attach the legs which are also metal

iqwRbhV.jpg
very nice

Back
Top Bottom