Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Associate
Started this in January 2018 - Just broke £7200 profit (and I don't hammer the offers either!) - To anyone unsure about starting, it's well worth it.
I’d also be interested in knowing if this is just using accounts in your name or family also? Plus how much time do you spend per day/week to get your £7200 profit please :)

Caporegime

Iv also sent you a message mate. Thank you

Ok you two. Sent you both a list of links, it's literally a copy/paste of what I sent someone else before because this week has ruined me. I'll answer any questions you have, feel free to email me. It's fantastic fun and although I've slowed down, this is purely down to wanting more family time and earning more at my job. I still enjoy making a quick tenner whilst having a poo, it really is that easy once you understand the basics.

Great fun, you guys will enjoy it :)

Caporegime
There's some truth to that such as bet365's intro offer has gone down to £100 but on the flip side you have offers like their 2UP offer which IMO is all you need these days. Absolute money maker with a sprinkle of luck.

Soldato
Ok you two. Sent you both a list of links, it's literally a copy/paste of what I sent someone else before because this week has ruined me. I'll answer any questions you have, feel free to email me. It's fantastic fun and although I've slowed down, this is purely down to wanting more family time and earning more at my job. I still enjoy making a quick tenner whilst having a poo, it really is that easy once you understand the basics.

Could you do the same for me too please. Much appreciated.

Soldato

Brilliant, thank you very much. Looking forward to getting started. :)

Associate
I’d also be interested in knowing if this is just using accounts in your name or family also? Plus how much time do you spend per day/week to get your £7200 profit please :)

Just accounts in my name and time per week is usually less than 1hour per day. I don't hammer the offers like some people I know but I do enough (£700 this month and feel like i've done next to nothing!)

Back
Top Bottom