• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AORUS DID NOT INVENT THE GRAPHICS CARD, THEY PERFECTED IT! RTX 2000 SERIES!! *****

Soldato
RTX series when it comes to coolers has pretty much just being a rinse and repeat of what we had on Pascal, of course that is not always an issue as many of the 1000 series coolers were and are superb, but what Gigabyte have done with their Aorus brand is really something special, instead of me trying to educate you all I would highly recommend you watch this short video clip from Gigabyte:

Now for me, this is exciting, Aorus have totally re-invented their coolers and they have also re-invented the RGB and lighting effects, of course there will always be people who dislike RGB and the whole LED effects etc. but hey Gigabyte also sell great looking 2000 series cards with all black coolers like the WindForce and Gaming for those of you who don't want all the glitz and jazz inside their PC's.

Absolute cobblers from start to finish, clearly OCUK never even tested these cards. I hope people have read this thread and don't fall prey to any more of this marketing BS in future.

Soldato
I have to admit OcUK have been exellent with my RMA thank you.so anyone returning a card need not to worry they will sort you .. tbh I’m never gonna touch anything gigabyte again shoulda got a zotac from the start .

Soldato
I have to admit OcUK have been exellent with my RMA thank you.so anyone returning a card need not to worry they will sort you .. tbh I’m never gonna touch anything gigabyte again shoulda got a zotac from the start .

I have to agree OCUK have been nothing short of amazing, very helpful.

Associate
Im hoping to get mine sent out soon, I have been mad busy all week. Another driver update has come as well, games still crashing. Ive given up trying now to be honest, I did manage to catch Hitman2 crashing to desktop after 30seconds on my phone as some 'proof' as scubes did. Glad you finally got yours sorted, just hope they don't initally reject mine as they did with you!

Soldato
Im hoping to get mine sent out soon, I have been mad busy all week. Another driver update has come as well, games still crashing. Ive given up trying now to be honest, I did manage to catch Hitman2 crashing to desktop after 30seconds on my phone as some 'proof' as scubes did. Glad you finally got yours sorted, just hope they don't initally reject mine as they did with you!
If your card is faulty they should replace it thank god I got that video of it black screening.im glad the rma process is done sitting with out my card wasn’t the same playing all my games at 4K is the dogs balls .pc wasn’t the same .

Back
Top Bottom