New setup and new gaming peripherals

Associate
Ok so I've recently purchased a new gaming system which is being built at the moment now the decision comes to buy which mouse which keyboard which speakers and gaming headset. I've included links to each device I've been looking at if anyone has any advice on them or other recommendations.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £422.93 (includes shipping: £0.00)​

In terms of the headset I was thinking of the Hyper X Cloud Alpha or the Razer Kraken Pro v2.

Associate
Dude... Don't know if you've considered any other items ie.... Razer orbweaver?. I've always been a keyboard man but I tryed one of theses and have never looked back... Would not swap it for any keyboard... I still own a keyboard..
I ve got the razer blackwiddow 2
Razer chroma mamba wireless mouse.
Just got Audeze mobius headset.
Was using steelseries siberia 800s and really liked them even tho they get some stick from some posters
Anything you like dude you buy.. Its your choice at the end of the day.

Associate
Personally i'm not a fan of Razer keyboards, had a couple of there boards and had issues with them. Ducky are really nice keyboards and if you like clickly keys you can get Mx Blues so worth a check.

I had a Razer Deathadder and it was a pretty good mouse, problem with mice its personal preference especially when it comes to size and weight.

Logitech do some really nice mice.

Associate
OP
Thanks for the help guys ended up going with what I had originally posted and adding the hyper x cloud alpha to it also. Some RGB goodness to match the new case next up is some RGB lighting for underneath the desk.

Back
Top Bottom