Xbox One X

Associate
I love the instant on mode. I don't quit my game at all, just turn off the console with the game paused and loads instantly when i power back on to get right back in the game.

Soldato
Instant On is the best thing about switching to Xbox from PS4! Love being able to just fire it up and jump stright back into a game, no loading screens.

That and being able to properly multitask, play internet radio, watch sport, play games.

Soldato
There's a low-power suspend that'll download updates etc, and starts quicker....but doesn't instant resume games, you have to launch the game again from scratch.

Unless something's changed since I last used my PS4, it's been a few months now.

Caporegime
There's a low-power suspend that'll download updates etc, and starts quicker....but doesn't instant resume games, you have to launch the game again from scratch.

Unless something's changed since I last used my PS4, it's been a few months now.

I think it depends on whether you are in a multiplayer mode or not but instant resume into games has worked since they added it in 2015.

Caporegime
Caporegime
I find my PS4 never consistently downloads updates for games when in instant on mode, it’s annoying.

I leave it on for that very reason, yet when I boot the game up “an update is available” pops up

Associate
I find my PS4 never consistently downloads updates for games when in instant on mode, it’s annoying.

I leave it on for that very reason, yet when I boot the game up “an update is available” pops up

Ps4 only updates last 5 played games. Xbox checks everything every day.

Associate
Hi guy's!, help please I'm new to live gold games.

I can't seem to add the 360 games from this month's free games to my library.

I can see the one x games both online and on my one x but can't see the 360 games on either.

Is there anyway that I can see my 360 games on the one x? I can install them and play but they disapear from library when uninstalled.

Thanks!

Associate
Hi guy's!, help please I'm new to live gold games.

I can't seem to add the 360 games from this month's free games to my library.

I can see the one x games both online and on my one x but can't see the 360 games on either.

Is there anyway that I can see my 360 games on the one x? I can install them and play but they disapear from library when uninstalled.

Thanks!

Your games list is probably filtered to be showing xbox one games only, in the top right of the 'My games and apps' screen you should see the option to filter the list, change this to show All in the Ready to Install section and it should show all uninstalled games.

Soldato
I have my xbox turn off fully, as I've had a number of software issues that are resolved by a full restart, so I now just turn it off every time so that it starts from afresh every day :) I also don't mind waiting a minute or two for it to turn on when I need it

Back
Top Bottom