Honor View 20 impressions

Soldato
Couldn't resist the nano coating :D

Hands are freezing typing this waiting for a train, but coming from a pixel 3 these are the initials....

Its very fast. Very. The kirin980 destroys the 845 so far. Also 8GB of RAM is nice. The pixel loved reloading even basic apps.

Screen is beautiful. Pin hole is barely noticeable.

Battery is an unknown thus far but charged very quickly.

Voice call quality is very clear. (EE)

So.... The camera.... No its not a pixel 3.... But first few snaps have been impressive.
Will upload a few samples later.

Feel free to ask any questions :)

Soldato
OP
On the train home...

The battery is epic. Compared the Pixel 3.
Over 3hrs SOT and a lot of usage. Now at 61% :D

Pics are looking good.... And well performance is embarrassing next to the Pixel 3.

Soldato
I love my honor View 10 so I'm not surprised this is a good upgrade. Bit of a jump in cost though between 10 and 20. I got my 10 for £330 last April. Not going to need to upgrade for a while.

Soldato
After receiving a defective device on launch day and finally obtaining a replacement I have to say that this phone is well worth the money.

I'm coming from a OnePlus 6T and it's nice to have a rear fingerprint scanner (which actually works) and a notification light.

Shame the phone doesn't have AMOLED tech but I can get by. The headphone jack is also a welcome addition too

Soldato
I've had mine for 24 hours now and it's an amazing piece of kit. Previously had apple but their prices are silly now so thought I would try something else. I'm blown away, crazy fast phone for what you're getting and puts iPhone to shame.

How did you get hands free typing? Google doesn't really help and I can't find anything in the settings.

Soldato
I have to agree with this phone. Picked up the 8gb/256 model and it's so fast. I have a note 9 and this leaves it in the dust. Even use the stock launcher as its so much faster than nova. Great camera as well, happy user here. My daily driver now.

Soldato
So far super impressed. Battery life is amazing and was definitely worth grabbing the 8gb version.

Friend got the S10 on the same day and hardly any differences except it's half the cost so can't really fault it. Will see how battery goes over time, but my 10 didn't really change much and this has 4000 mAh.

Back
Top Bottom