Are there any places you can buy FLAC audio downloads?

Soldato
I know you can buy MP3s and AAC files from places like Amazon and iTunes, but I was wondering if there were any places where you could purchase FLAC files (or some other lossless audio format)? If not I might have to start buying CDs again.

If that isn't an option what is the best software to rip audio CDs to FLAC format?

Edit: Just realised I should have posted this in the music forum. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Not aware of any direct places but you could try deezer hi-fi, most of the library is in flac. While you can download flac songs via PC deezer software, you can't keep it forever you have to remain subscribed to deezer hi-fi.

Check hot uk deals or flebay for deezer deals, you get some promotions and discounts etc.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
ts maybe interested to try the test between 320k and flac I posted here:

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...ell-difference-between-mp3-and-flac.18843941/

Personally I don't think you can top music services such as spotify, deezer, tidal well not without spending tons of money, with deezer/tidal offering flac services, spoticheap site and flebay offers and even spotify/deezer have lots of special offers ie 99p for 3 months they usually do flac 1 month free trial also, you get 30-44 million flac music tracks+, pretty much covers any new sounds or undiscovered tracks or similar tracks. But you have choices, try them all out perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom