US: The Flash (2014)

Associate
Why didn't their anti dagger device do it's thing again when he pulled it back from space? Was it a one time use only device :O

Crossover was fun, enjoyed them.

Soldato
More importantly, why didn't Cisco just breach it to a different Earth entirely...

This.

Now, they would probably have just "ex machina'd" it and have the dagger breach itself back to Cicada due to their connection, but at least we wouldn't have been adding yet another tick in the Team Flash Incompetence column.

Soldato
Only just realised that Cicada is Ostreicher from American Pie.
Got to be one of the worst actors going. He's got no screen presense and his batman voice impression is laughable. No wonder they stick a Baine mask on him 90% of the time.

Seriously if this doesn't get cancelled at the end of the season something is seriously wrong.

Associate
Got to be one of the worst actors going. He's got no screen presense and his batman voice impression is laughable. No wonder they stick a Baine mask on him 90% of the time.

Seriously if this doesn't get cancelled at the end of the season something is seriously wrong.
All metttttaaaaaa'sssss musssttttt........ dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Soldato
That's it.
I'm done.
I have officially stopped watching The Flash.

I used to love it's cheesiness and lightweight hero drama, but I cannot stand how Team Flash are unable to take Cicada down. It's just stupidity piled on top of more stupidity.

Soldato
Yeah it's painfully obvious they're being forced to drag out the whole Cicada thing to fill the show's 23 episode run. I think most of the CW superhero shows would be better if the seasons were shorter.

Having said that, the Agents of Shield writers managed to come up with loads of great story arcs to fill the 22 episode run of that show, so maybe it's simply that the writers of The Flash are incompetent.

Associate
Yeah it's painfully obvious they're being forced to drag out the whole Cicada thing to fill the show's 23 episode run. I think most of the CW superhero shows would be better if the seasons were shorter.

Having said that, the Agents of Shield writers managed to come up with loads of great story arcs to fill the 22 episode run of that show, so maybe it's simply that the writers of The Flash are incompetent.
Shield is for me, the best DC/Marvel show out there. Arrow is slowly slipping back into utter rubbish. I don't mind Flash but I watch it as a borderline comedy these days which is not what it is haha! Supergirl ain't too bad. And Legends is on a whole new level of nuts (but good fun).

Soldato

**** me, that's just depressed me even more, forgot that there's 22 episode :(

Associate
Just seen this weeks episode. I'm still treating Flash as a darkish comedy and it seems to be working for me. Also, Sherlock Wells is brilliant. I love all the iterations of Wells haha!

Soldato

Have you watched Streetfighter Legend of Chun Li? WOW... Just WOW!!! :o

Associate

Why would a renewal be wrong? TV Execs don't give a damn about a shows quality, they care about eyeballs and the Flash is the highest rated Arrowverse regardless of what you or I think of it. If Supernatural getting renewed for a 15th season didn't give the game away, CW shows that gain a following are pretty much set until the stars decide it's time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom