News on Wife (reason for being away for a day)

Soldato
Fingers crossed and hoping for a little ray of light for you buddy, keep fighting the good fight and we'll sure as hell be here for you when you need us (well some of us will)

Associate
OP
Wooooooot!

Type 3 tumour which meant it had passed through 3 layers of my bowels BUT importantly had not breached externally,
38 lymph nodes removed (all the ones that serviced the part of the bowels removed) no cancer growth or cells,
Vascular areas feeding that part of the bowels clear of cancer cells,
Surgical area as in the parts they have to cut into to remove, which if it had cancer cells would have spread it to rest of body, Negative for cancer cells.

I still need to see the cancer consultant to decide on chemo but because of the results the risks of chemo may outway the the rewards thus I may not need chemo.

Time for a take out I think.

Soldato
Wooooooot!

Type 3 tumour which meant it had passed through 3 layers of my bowels BUT importantly had not breached externally,
38 lymph nodes removed (all the ones that serviced the part of the bowels removed) no cancer growth or cells,
Vascular areas feeding that part of the bowels clear of cancer cells,
Surgical area as in the parts they have to cut into to remove, which if it had cancer cells would have spread it to rest of body, Negative for cancer cells.

I still need to see the cancer consultant to decide on chemo but because of the results the risks of chemo may outway the the rewards thus I may not need chemo.

Time for a take out I think.
Nice one! Get an ubereats (they are doing free delivery in Jan!)

Back
Top Bottom