Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Lmfao

Old wheels seemed to look better.

Yeah, silver does look much better against the body colour. I did ponder at the idea of bbs lm’s, but I couldn’t find a used set. The csl style, 313 etc are far to common.

Mv4s look very smart, it’s just a shame they’re also prone to cracking.

I can always change in the future.

Soldato
Haha I remember. I like the wheel arches and still love the TT. Would happily have another one day.

Just upgrading to a TTS would not of made much sense as 90% of the time it would feel identical to what I already drove. TTRS way out of budget.

Don't know why a TT would put you off a R8...that is hilarious.

alx

alx

Soldato
The current TT and R8 look too similar especially from the front. There's nothing wrong with how the TT looks, but if you're buying an R8 you want it to stand out more in my view.

Man of Honour
The current TT and R8 look too similar especially from the front. There's nothing wrong with how the TT looks, but if you're buying an R8 you want it to stand out more in my view.

The R8 doesn't exist to sell R8s it exists to act as a halo for the Audi brand. It looks like a TT for a reason.

Soldato
Don't know why a TT would put you off a R8...that is hilarious.

The R8 doesn't exist to sell R8s it exists to act as a halo for the Audi brand. It looks like a TT for a reason.

Case and point. I’m not interested in Audis outside the R8.

Back
Top Bottom