** Forum Review Samples - Phanteks P600S **

Associate
Hello!

I'm currently planning a new build and would happily review a case - rehousing my current parts will be good practice! I currently have (don't laugh):

Nvidia nForce 790i ultra sli motherboard
Intel q9550 CPU
8gb corsair vengeance dominator RAM
Nvidia gtx 1060
Seagate green HDD
Currently in an Antecedent 900

*black windowless would be my choice.

:p

Soldato
I would put my Ryzen 2600 / Vega 56 in it and see how it compares to my Fractal Design Define C TG in regards to the silent-ness. The noise my PC makes means a lot as I spend 10% of my time playing games and the rest is spent studying. Less noise the better. However, I genuinely love the idea of taking panels off to improve air flow when gaming - something my case doesn't offer.

I would definitely be interested in reviewing the case - If I am lucky enough to be picked, the gunmetal one would be ace!

Associate
If there's still interest I can transfer my current build into it.

Built inside the Gunmetal version:

i7 8086k 40th Anniversary
Asus Strix Z370-E ATX Motherboard
32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ
Noctua NH-D15 Dual 140mm or Kraken X62 AIO
Samsung EVO 970 NVME
Corsair CX750M Gold PSU

Just to add, I should be selling my RAM tomorrow to fund getting some 16GB Corsair RGB Pro for the improved aesthetics, so that part of the build will more than likely change. I may also be ordering a Kraken X62 this week to replace my Noctua as it's so damn big. If I do that then I will change the motherboard at the same time to an Asus Maximus X hero as its sitting in its box doing nothing at the moment.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am currently on the prowl for a high airflow case to move my watercooling setup into. Got a thicc 360 and thin 240 and 9 fans cooling a GTX 1080 and 5820K.

WUqg3nEh.jpg

In my review I'd compare the case with and without panels, using my fan controller to equalise temps and compare (subjective) noise levels.

If I win, I'd like the white windowed version please.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi

I'd like to put my current build into the new case (windowed gunmetal grey).

That would be an X5650 in a Gigabyte EX-58 UD5, cooled by a Cooler Master Seidon 240V with six sticks of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 (24GB).

Graphics is an MSI 1070 QuickSilver OC, all powered by a Cooler Master 850W Modular PSU.

There would be seven 3.5 HDD's so an extra HDD cage would be nice.

Good luck to all!

Associate
Hey everyone,

Connor here - hope you're all having an easy end to the week, almost time to escape the office!

Figured I'd talk Glen into giving me some freebies for you all with another forum review opportunity for the new Phanteks P600S.
...should you like to be in the chance to receive one all you have to do is:

- Let me know you plan to build in it
- Tell me what colour you'd like
- Agree that you're okay to post a small review on both the forum and the product listing in exchange for the sample.
- Bonus points if you're happy to post a couple of photos for your finished build for Danny over on social.

Hi Connor,

I may have missed the boat already, but I'd like to put my hat in the ring for this opportunity.

- I'd be building a system for the first time and it will be for my son. I'd need to buy a few components from OCUK: An RGB motherboard, i5 chip, some RAM and perhaps a 2060 card (possibly an RGB item). I have a GTX750Ti knocking about but, what the heck, let's do this properly. I already have a reasonably recent Corsair PSU, DVD drive and a spare SSD. I'd go with a manufacturer theme (i.e. ASUS mobo, GPU) and perhaps add an AIO cooler.
- I'd choose the gunmetal or black case with tempered glass side panel and perhaps add a strip light.
- I'd be delighted to provide a build review and product review for you.
- Photos won't be a problem; happy to provide shots as needed to OCUK for use as you see fit.

Cheers, John

Last edited:
Associate
Hi, thanks for offering these samples.

- My plan would be to rebuild using an RTX 2060.

- Any colour would be great.

- Will definitely post a detailed forum/product listing review.

- Happy to take some pics for social media

Last edited:
Soldato
Sweet give away (well for review)

In FTW(R) :p

Plan is to place it behind my TV as a front room gaming pc. I'll be putting my son's old parts inside as he got a upgrade for Christmas.

The parts will be, 980ti hybrid, x5650 with a h100i cooler

I'll do a review on here and gladly post on facebook too

Any colour case will be fine. I would prefer white tho

Last edited:
Soldato
Incoming hardware and wise getting sick of cases and cases .
Least can mount two systems In one and get away with it .
Kids bit to obsessed with dynamic case and RGB god rays and someone nice to .half cover it up :)

Soldato
Morning :)

I posted on the previous thread for a free forum review sample, and since then, circumstances have changed - my little brother's PSU died, so it would be great to take the opportunity to do a full build in a nice new case for him :cool:

Genuinely not fussed about colour, and he definitely won't mind either.

Absolutely happy to post a full review and photos!

Appreciate the chance :)

Soldato
I'd be interested in the white case to make my clean and white build even more white and clean :D

System is:

Ryzen 2700X
Gigabyte Aurus Gaming 5 x370
Sapphire Vega 64
Corsair H115i
5 x Corsair ML140 RGB fans
Currently in a Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Glass

Thinking abouts RGB mobo and GPU cables or custom sleeved too :)

- Tell me what colour you'd like: White please
- Agree that you're okay to post a small review on both the forum and the product listing in exchange for the sample: Of course!
- Bonus points if you're happy to post a couple of photos for your finished build for Danny over on social: Looking for projects to improve my photography, and also videography skills so would have a crack at a video review as well (Which will probably be rubbish :D)

Potato quality photo of current build:

vCcQIKD.jpg

Last edited:
Glass gun metal would be my preference, great looking case.

Gaming build, AIO cooler, RAIDed SSDs, RTX2080. Might be 7700k at 5ghz, or Ryzen if I get the board I'm after.

Thanks Connor and Glen!

Edit - more than happy to do a full build review and ping some pics across.

Last edited:

FMF

FMF

Associate
Hi,

I would be interested in building in this case.

- Let me know you plan to build in it
I plan to build the best 'bang for your buck' pc with a focus on 60fps 1080p gaming.
- Tell me what colour you'd like
Gunmetal grey
- Agree that you're okay to post a small review on both the forum and the product listing in exchange for the sample.
No problem
- Bonus points if you're happy to post a couple of photos for your finished build for Danny over on social.
Happy to.

Soldato
I would certainly be interested in doing a full review of this case, especially the gunmetal grey one.

I've currently got a corsair 750D which while adequate for my build, is getting a little long in the tooth these days,

I recently replaced my watercooling solution with a big ole air cooler, and am looking for the ultimate in silence / performance that I can squeeze out of my system:

Intel 5930K
Be quiet dark rock pro 4
Asus X99 Deluxe w/ 32Gb Corsair LP DDR4
Corsair AX750 PSU
Titan XP Galactic Edition
Spattering of drives, both SSD and Mechanical.

I would be more than happy to do a full review, or even a small one, and have a Canon 7d camera with which to take many photos, which I would be willing to share.

The gunmetal grey is especially appealing as it offsets the black/white scheme that I currently have. And no RGB would be heaven :)

Last edited:
Associate
Please count me in for this as well, interested in Gunmetal Grey.

Build would be coming out of my Corsair Air 540, which has excellent cooling but lacking in the sound control department so I'm interested to see if the P600s can get close to it in cooling while making for a more quiet system.

Intel 5820k
Gigabyte X99-Sli
Air cooled with Alpenfohn K2
8gb Corsair LPX DDR4
Msi 290x Gaming
2 Hard drives and a SATA SSD
EVGA GQ 750w

Happy to write something about it and post a couple of pictures, but don't use Facebook/Twitter myself.

Back
Top Bottom