Smart Watch

Associate
Hey guys, what smart watches do you use for tracking you activity? I have an Apple Watch currently but don’t seem to be making the most of it so was after some inspiration.

I got to the gym every day and do different classes like strength and conditioning, spinning and other days we do circuit training with weights.. I also try and get out for a run every weekend.

Cheers

Last edited:
Associate
Why do you think you're not making the most of the apple watch? What do you want from a smart watch and why isn't the apple watch sufficient?

I have a Garmin Fenix 5.

Associate
Now on my second Apple Watch, having replaced my Series 0 with a Series 4 a couple of weeks ago. Both told me everything I needed to know when it came to my gym sessions and daily activity, so I don't know what more the OP is actually after. I did look at Fitbits before I opted for the Series 4, but compared to the Apple device, to my eyes they look awful.

The whole smart-watch thing is very much a first-world problem if I'm brutally honest - and I would be the first to admit I am a massive Apple whore ...

Permabanned
Speaking from experience, there's very few fitness watches (if any) that will track your S&C sessions as well a pen and paper might (outside of BPM's and the like...).

Back
Top Bottom