Motors YouTube Videos

Caporegime
Not in the slightest. He'd have done better to put his money into driver tuition, he/the car is slower than stock.

Is it though? I don't think I've seen it being stood on properly because he's always "testing something" or it's on a trailer / being crashed / missing bits / burning to a crisp.

He's awfully quiet about it though, that's for sure. Hasn't updated any of his social media stuff.

Caporegime
So you have comparison times between that car and a stock model on the same track in the same conditions with the same driver? I'd be interested in seeing those lap times, to see how much of a difference the mods made.

Me too, I'd LOVE to see this thing lap a circuit against a bone stock Elise with a decent driver.

Soldato
OP
I watched one of the videos where he sets fire to it on track. Absolutely terrifying. Fully on fire, no brakes, oil pouring into the cabin, no fire extinguisher all while taking gloves and helmet off before getting out of the car. The mind boggles.

Soldato
So you have comparison times between that car and a stock model on the same track in the same conditions with the same driver? I'd be interested in seeing those lap times, to see how much of a difference the mods made.
lol?

There have been many reports of much slower vehicles easily passing him (at a wide berth) and other stock Elises passing easily too. If you'd read the various threads on his build(s) you'd know he just goes full ham on ebay tat and expects his cars to go fast. Sometimes they may go a bit quicker than stock, but so would actually learning to drive the car as he had little to no driver tuition (certainly before he started the build he had none) and doesn't know racing lines etc.
The guy is a fantasist and sadly ebay etc. has allowed him to attempt to live out his absurd fantasy...at least in building that toasted monstrocity, I've yet to see an evidence that it's actually quick and capable.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
He's still going with it. Gone from getting trying to get sponsored/Go Fund Me to get to World Time Attack in Australia to going to ground for a while and coming back with some revolutionary built K Series that he's gonna go drag racing with. A far cry from the capabilities of an Elise/Exige and a massive contradiction from all his hoo-harr about aero over the years.

RUl4tWIl.jpg

5hmKNO2l.jpg

Custom engine build services with bold power claims yet his isn't even proven or even tested? "World Record Breaking K Series" he claims in another post. Fantacist.

He'll be begging for £££ to enter Drag Week next.

Just think about all the time and effort that's gone into driving this car for what, a couple miles over how many years? And for what? I remember a post someone dug up maybe on Facebook where is partner was complaining no more and to spend time with his kids and not blow all their money. I admire anyone who has a go with a resourceful and can-do attitude, but to blindly ignore the advice and help of so many in search for trying to be the best at something and achieve absolutely nothing clutching at straws is just sad now tbh. I've always wanted this to come back around and prove us wrong and come out on top but if that ever happens it'll be pure luck. I just hope he has his priorities right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom