How Much Do You Pay For A Haircut ?

Soldato
I get my hair cut once a year. £8.50, give a £10 note to barber.
Cut short in summer, let it grow out, repeat.
Gets to just below my shoulders, doesn't grow very quick unfortunately and seems to stop at the 1 year mark.

Associate
When it was £10 10 years ago I use to go once every month or so, now its £15 a cut so I only visit every 3 or 4 months. Just let it all grow out a bit longer as I resent paying 15 quid for someone to cut my hair, not much labour required to scissor cut short hair anyway!

Soldato
£5-£8 in North West London, but you get what you pay for.

I have tried a Japanese hairdressers in central London once and paid £28 but the cut was much more premium. The £5-£8 cuts are fine if you go every two weeks or so but if you want to grow a longer style then the more premium cuts are the place to go.

Soldato
£24.50 for a wash, cut and dry. Get a free beer if you're waiting.

It's in a posh area of Manchester so prices are quite high. If I wanted a place with sub £10 I'd have to drive a fair bit out, and then there's the case of having to park as well. At least this place is only 2 mins round the corner. I do tend to leave it 5/6 weeks and get quite a bit taken off.

Soldato
Turkish place in the centre of London charge me £22 for wash, cut, hot towel, arm massage and a coffee. Go once every four to six weeks.

My wife on the other hand... you don’t want to know. Her hair costs significantly more to maintain than our household utility bills.

Back
Top Bottom