eBay question (no I haven't been scammed... Yet!)

Soldato
So I'm selling some alloy wheels for around £450, collection only but indicated I may post in the description.

Someone in Northern Ireland with 2 feedback (both positive, as a buyer) has offered me £500 posted, which I'm fine with as postage is about £50.

If I take payment via eBay and PayPal and post it Paisley Freight insured for the full amount etc, is there any way this guy can screw me over?

He seems genuine in the messages and I've sold things to NI and ROI before without issues (including the car they are off of!) but I'm just wary because he's not got much feedback and it's a high value item.

http://imgur.com/a/ekZnpUe.png

Probably be ok but you'll probably get more if you let the auction run. Its not safe though. Cash only or transfer via Western Union. PayPal transactions can be reversed along with bank transfer and card payments and thats a lot of money to risk.

Caporegime
OP
Well the tracking info says they have been delivered and signed for, I pinged him a quick message to ask if everything is OK, and he replied saying yes, all delivered, all good, etc.

Whew. :p

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

He replied saying "Yes I’m new to eBay, but I am genuine I can pay now though eBay, if you want me to do anything else please let me know?. I would like too be able do this deal. Thanks Sinclair"
Spelling error and poor grammar. Scammer confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom