Playstation Plus

Soldato
For Honor (PS4)
Hitman: The Complete First Season (PS4)
Divekick (PS3, PS Vita)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
Gunhouse (PS4, PS Vita)
Rogue Aces (PS4, PS Vita)

This month’s PS3 and PS Vita games will be available for a few extra days, until 8th March, 2019. PS4 games will be available until 5th March, 2019, when the next monthly games line up hits.

I'm not impressed. Poor way to send off the VITA and PS3 systems.

Soldato
Wish sony done what microsoft did and introduce BC, My original phat PS3 was recently brought back to life but the network side of the hardware was damaged (doesn't reconise both wired and wireless connections) otherwise I would love to play MGS4 again.

V F

V F

Soldato
For Honor (PS4)
Hitman: The Complete First Season (PS4)
Divekick (PS3, PS Vita)
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
Gunhouse (PS4, PS Vita)
Rogue Aces (PS4, PS Vita)

This month’s PS3 and PS Vita games will be available for a few extra days, until 8th March, 2019. PS4 games will be available until 5th March, 2019, when the next monthly games line up hits.

I'm not impressed. Poor way to send off the VITA and PS3 systems.

Fun game, great soundtrack but horrible, horrible stick controls. More so on act 4 with the Screaming Mantis.

Soldato
mine runs out soon and i won't be renewing it, i barely play any of the games i get on it and i have a massive steam back log plus i just got a switch over christmas with a ton of games to play and it just gets depressing seeing more games every month that ill never have time to play as i have enough games i havent played that i have bought lol

Soldato
I already have MW but happy to have a digital copy that I don't have to keep the disk in. Not really fussed about The Witness.

same here. I got MW with IW (when it was cheap, not on release) but the odd thing is, even though it had a PSN code to get the game from the PSN store, I still have to put the IW disc in. I'm hoping that when these games go on, MW doesn't just say already purchased and then I still need to put the disc in.

Associate
bit disappointed in this to be honest, i liked the indie games they threw in that were multi platform. i was expecting a extra game because of the PS3 & Vita loss.

Associate
Having just bought a PS4 after many years of Xbox, I find it odd they don't have a combined service to replicate Backwards compatibility. I know PSN does through a streaming service but it would be nice just to have an option of buying an older title and playing it.

Not made up my which service to use. Really only have a PS4 for exclusives and need PSN to access God of War, Killzone etc as I like playing older games.

Back
Top Bottom