** Forum Review Samples - Phanteks P600S **

Soldato
i feel your pain i am using a £10 keyboard while my pre order is still on going here for the ducky one 2 mini :)

To be fair, It's an old steel series keyboard I've had for what 6 or 7 years that I paid over £100 for, so it's done me well. Just wished they offered something similar now, doesn't seem like they're the best keyboards anymore though.

OcUK Staff
Sorry for the delay ladies and gents. @Connor@Overclockers asked me to pick my favorites. Unfortunately, as I'm indecisive I have managed to dwindle it down to 8...so its now up to him and my colleagues to pick the final winners. Hopefully, Connor can get that done tonight but he is a busy man (He likes to look busy anyway). Failing that the winners will be drawn tomorrow.

Soldato
Sorry for the delay ladies and gents. @Connor@Overclockers asked me to pick my favorites. Unfortunately, as I'm indecisive I have managed to dwindle it down to 8...so its now up to him and my colleagues to pick the final winners. Hopefully, Connor can get that done tonight but he is a busy man (He likes to look busy anyway). Failing that the winners will be drawn tomorrow.
Now you're just teasing!
Excitement has gone **TO 11**!! :D

*goes to find Voodoo doll to influence results*

Associate

2 bags of Haribo and a maccys :p

Soldato
Swerve this, I'll get my missus to make some of her famous "god" cookies for the Ocuk staff, they're called god cookies cause when you eat them you can't help but say "oh my god".

Back
Top Bottom