What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Im trying to get out the apple eco system, got really accustomed to wearing my apple watch

So ordered a 6T and a Citizen AT4008-51E for a daily driver, don't think a smart watch enhanced my productivity in anyway that id miss it, but i didn't want to daily wear the Tag

Does anyone have any experience with the Citizen, ive read so many good things, just wondering if anyone had anything negative about it - more so im aware

I've got a Citizen AT4008-51E too, decent watch. what colour did you get?

Soldato
5 years on and this still rocks my world

39992832183_36ecd876ab_o.jpg

Associate

Really impressed for the money, the standard bracelet lets it down and feels very cheap. Im going to get an oyster strapcode one.

On another note, my North Flag has what I assume is dust or some other particle on the inside of the crystal! It was not like when I got it. Im going to ring the shop I got it from see what they say.

Think they would do it inhouse for free? Or would it need to go back to Tudor?

Soldato
It was not like when I got it.
Possibly not given this is the case! How long have you had it?

They may just remove and clean the crystal and pressure test it, or they may say that it will need a service if they're doing that, depending on how long you've had it.

If you've only had it a short time, they'll likely do it gratis if a Tudor AD.

Associate
Possibly not given this is the case! How long have you had it?

They may just remove and clean the crystal and pressure test it, or they may say that it will need a service if they're doing that, depending on how long you've had it.

If you've only had it a short time, they'll likely do it gratis if a Tudor AD.

Only had it month! Yeah they are an AD. The owner said they are training the repair people to be Rolex certified and are also a Rolex AD!

Associate
^ Only fitting I suppose! Starp is very different indeed. I put scratched on the top edge of the case on my North Flag the weekend, pictures to follow hopefully they can be brushed out without taking the sharp lines of the case.

I do prefer the rose as the logo, but I would rather the inhouse 70h movement so its always a toss up!

Soldato
I did the strap myself :p I love it. Couldn't find one I liked, so took a nice 250 quid strap and painted all over it :D:D

should be possible to polish out if it's on the case, I need to clean this damn watch, it's a killer for getting dust in between the lugs!

Associate

Here is the damage as well as the 'dust' under the dial.

Im hoping because where the scratches are it should be easy enough to mask them. Lucklily it hasnt damaged the sharp edge.

May take it to the AD where I got it see what they think.

Thanks,
Sean

Back
Top Bottom