Matched betting - who's done it and who's good at it? (No Referrals)

Commissario
Hit me up fella, more than happy to help out. Actually I should prolly just do a video or summat explaining it all.

Having accounts already only means you muss the sign ups, but the reloads are pretty good too.
We should meet for lunch and you can run me through it :)

Soldato
Last time I really hit this hard was during the 2016 Euros. I made about 4 grand over the tournament.

Then.....a lot of bookies dropped me for their offers and I kind of tuned out.

Tempted to start again though with the wife.
This is what happened to me. I've moved house twice since and got a new bank account so all I need is a new email address and I can start again.

I'll be working from home come March so perfect opportunity to start it up again :D

Associate
Sent you a trust SpartaK. Not got a clue what I'm doing saying that but I'll read through the thread to try and get the basics down.

You should totally do a video guide Diddums :D

Caporegime
Should ban @Diddums for all these referrals. And also for not helping me out last year :(

I seem to have accounts with all bookies and when I looked at using one of the calculators on oddsmonkey or whatever it was, everything came out with negative profit.

What a wonderful position. Talk to Diddums, get on bet365 and start smashing their 2UP offer :).

Heads up, Cheltenham in mid-march. You can make an absolute killing with this, in fact I think it was my most profitable event last year.

Associate
Does matched working actually work for making profit or is it a myth? Heard lots about it

Its very easy to do at a basic level and to make in the lower hundreds a month , higher than that then it relates to how much effort and time you want to put in. For instance horse racing has some good stuff but you need to be able to bet through the card as the races go to post to gain main benefits (easy for me as im retired) because you can get a lot of price matches in the last 5/10 mins. Footy is easy peasy as the price doesnt move much until you get the team news and then its only a small amount.

FWIW I made roughly £23k in about 18 months but I was in for the quick buck and abused my accounts

Soldato
First week and a bit has been decent, I'm up £76 currently, which doesn't sound much I guess but it's certainly a nice start. I've found the whole process pretty smooth overall, just doing the welcome offers (and one offer that was emailed to me afterwards). :)

My only real issue so far is how long it takes for withdrawals, meaning that currently I'm limited in how many offers I can take on at once. I'm assuming it will be a faster process when it comes to sites you can use PayPal with, and I know it will be less of a problem as I grow the bankroll more and am able to move money around more often, but it does mean I can't take advantage of anything over the weekend. :o

Caporegime
People tell me about matched betting surely you can’t make a living off it like people say? Because then how are bookies still in buisness

You could in theory make a living from it (especially if you cheat and use multiple accounts), not a very good living mind.

Bookies, like most business, spend money on advertising/marketing.

When you get a voucher or discount or free trial offer on some other product or service a company selling that product/service might well also be losing money on the promotion but they hope that you will buy other stuff. The difference with a bookie is that you're not getting a physical product but rather you're winning or losing money - like any business they're happy to lose money on a promotion in the hope that you carry on using their service.

Caporegime
That don’t mean be awkward all I did was ask a question ffs

It's a ******* stupid question though. It's like going to a car meet and going "so these cars, can they drive you to work?". As I pointed out, there are over FOUR THOUSAND posts in this thread alone, on only this topic. Google throws up 11 million results. Youtube is full of tutorials. It's literally everywhere yet you manage to come in to a thread dedicated to it and go "so does it work".

Cmon, really?

Whilst yes, it does absolutely work and yes you will definitely make money, I suspect that if you can't even be arsed to find out the most basic question (no exaggeration either, this is literally the first question anyone asks) then I suspect you won't get far with this. It takes time and effort.

All that said, yes you will make money, yes it is easy and yes you can make a living doing it if you do it right and invest the time. It's not a hoax, it's not a scheme, it's not some voodoo or get rich quick rubbish, it's a legit, 1005 honest way of making cheddar by simply abusing the bookies. Now get to it and report back when you've made your first profit.

Start here:

www.yesbets.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom