Spider-Man (PS4)

Associate
4 months on and the game is still in its plastic wrapper. The reviews and commentaries/screenshots look so good I'm almost afraid to play it then cause 15 hours later the greatness will be over :(

To be fair it took me 28/29 hours to complete the base game on the so called hardest setting. The dlc should take around ~2 hours each so there's another 6. Say 35 hours in total which is what you'd expect. However, if you do play and do play the dlc you'll see how blatantly obvious it was ripped from the initial game which is my biggest gripe with an otherwise excellent game, just flat out blatant greed.

Soldato
Got the plat on this last night, holding off getting the Dlc, I loved the game feel abit burnt out on spider man now.

If anything only negative was having three base types to take down, the prisoner camps were easy and pointless I got why sable ones were there it kinda fit.

Also... Sod bomb challanges was so glad to just get enough challange tokens for the suits

Soldato
Why? Is it because you need them for suits?
Yeah, plus you don't need to upgrade all gadgets to plat. If you good at the task master stuff it's fine go for both.

I did upgrade all gadgets but meant I had to gold more task master challanges, took few attempts I just didn't like the bomb challanges

Associate
Yeah, plus you don't need to upgrade all gadgets to plat. If you good at the task master stuff it's fine go for both.

I did upgrade all gadgets but meant I had to gold more task master challanges, took few attempts I just didn't like the bomb challanges

Thanks, I am right at the start so not got to any of the challenges yet

Soldato
Thanks, I am right at the start so not got to any of the challenges yet
No worries best tip I can give you is also clear all the side stuff as it appears, it's how I did it.

Reason I say this if you leave it all till the game finishes you'll have so much to do that's similiar your likely to get thed up certain tasks

Associate
No worries best tip I can give you is also clear all the side stuff as it appears, it's how I did it.

Reason I say this if you leave it all till the game finishes you'll have so much to do that's similiar your likely to get thed up certain tasks

yeah thats what ive been doing, ive done all the towers and backpacks, working my way through fisk towers and landmarks now which clears what i have on my map currently.

Associate
Great game I have to say, one of my first console games in over a decade. I've 100% the campaign plus all basic trophies (which was actually an accident until last night when I was waiting for DLC to download and saw I'd only 2 left so did them anyway). haha. Some of the taskmaster challenges are way too hard so I'll never fully complete the trophies, don't have the patience :). DLC seems very short, only played for an hour and was nearly half way throught the first one. Ah well. I have proably got a good 30 hours+ out of the base game easily doing it all.

Soldato
Just picked this up in the ps store sale only £24.99 atm , Really enjoyed the 1st few hours, so satisfying just swinging around! And love how the music kicks in just as you start to swing around the city can’t believe I’ve waited this long to play it :D

Soldato
Just picked this up in the ps store sale only £24.99 atm , Really enjoyed the 1st few hours, so satisfying just swinging around! And love how the music kicks in just as you start to swing around the city can’t believe I’ve waited this long to play it :D

It really is one of the best games this gen imo - I keep meaning to get back and play the add-ons, but wouldn't mind replaying the whole game.

V F

V F

Soldato
It really is one of the best games this gen imo - I keep meaning to get back and play the add-ons, but wouldn't mind replaying the whole game.

The DLC was fun but short. Some real nice set pieces. I'm near the end of Turf Wars but the Hammerhead hideouts are really something on Ultimate difficulty. One or two hits and half your health or more is gone.

Soldato
Wondering how far I have to go, been playing this since Christmas on and off, great game, but I've spent far too much time on side missions and messing about. Want to finish it so I can start Red Dead 2.

Just knocked over an armoured truck, bad guys have stolen Dragons Breath. I'm now in control of MJ, at what looks like a train station.

Associate
Wondering how far I have to go, been playing this since Christmas on and off, great game, but I've spent far too much time on side missions and messing about. Want to finish it so I can start Red Dead 2.

Just knocked over an armoured truck, bad guys have stolen Dragons Breath. I'm now in control of MJ, at what looks like a train station.
Id say you're about half way now.

V F

V F

Soldato
The first time I encountered the station part I thought it was the pram scene from the Untouchables.

Back
Top Bottom