Show us your kitty cats

Associate
Looks like we will need an eye entropy fixed on our cat, we are insured but what kind of effect is a claim going to have on our premiums?

No idea about that specific issue but we claimed about £800 of costs when our poor idiot played chicken on the dual carriageway two years ago, First year renewal added about £25 then this past december its gone up again by around £20.

That was with petplan.

Caporegime
No idea about that specific issue but we claimed about £800 of costs when our poor idiot played chicken on the dual carriageway two years ago, First year renewal added about £25 then this past december its gone up again by around £20.

That was with petplan.
Do you save the bills up and put a claim in at the end?

Associate
Do you save the bills up and put a claim in at the end?
After his accident we just phoned petplan they said we have to pay an excess of £75 direct to the vets and then the vets opened a claim with petplan they dealt with everything else including a second claim 12 weeks later to remove the wire from his jaws.

It is the one and only insurance claim we have ever made and was incredibly easy.

Soldato
This was taken at 6:55 this morning.

0yU1EVE.jpg

He is not allowed upstairs for good reason, but in a moment of drunken weakness I relented.
Then at 6:30 he reminded me why he not allowed upstairs, he wee'd on the bedroom carpet.

He's been trotting around me with his "***** I'm adorable" face on while I've been cleaning up.

Finally gonna take some pain killers and get back to bed.

Caporegime
This was taken at 6:55 this morning.

0yU1EVE.jpg

He is not allowed upstairs for good reason, but in a moment of drunken weakness I relented.
Then at 6:30 he reminded me why he not allowed upstairs, he wee'd on the bedroom carpet.

He's been trotting around me with his "***** I'm adorable" face on while I've been cleaning up.

Finally gonna take some pain killers and get back to bed.
Have you tried putting some litter trays around upstairs so he can smell his own scent and feels comfortable up there?

The peeing might simply be because he's in unfamiliar territory.

Soldato
On top of Holly going to Vet over the last three weeks with ear problems again we have also had a fraught week - On early Wednesday morning Holly had three poos -hard one -soft one and a runny yellow one - all in litter tray - Fed her on Wednesday morning only for it to come out again 3 hrs later - yellow and stunk awful - she didn't seem well all Wed so got her in vets Thursday - After a prod and poke she couldn't find anything wrong - so some paste to calm her stomach and worming pill and she now seems fine.
When we get Holly to the Vet she comes out of carrier and sits straight on the scales and stays there - Vet just moves it onto table - Vet said do you want me to give her the worming tablet - Wife and I said Yes please - Poor Amy - what she didn't know Holly is a retired cage fighter - we took a new tablet home and crushed it up and put it in her food.
£150 so far and counting.

She looks fine now.

Man of Honour
It's a hard knock.life

Haha that’s great. If I were to get a third cat, I’ve said I’d want a cat that looks exactly like this named ‘Dr. Robotnik’ :p

Had quite a funny moment at the vets yesterday. Thor was in his carry case in the waiting room and another cat owner (and cat) was coming out from seeing the vet. Upon seeing Thor, he stopped in his tracks and pronounced:

“Wow ....... so..... majestic!”

Made me lol but also think “that’s my boy! :cool:

Soldato
Not another picture of Millie but I could not resist this. I have to go and have my gallbladder removed sometime in the next fortnight (fingers crossed) bought a new case and have started putting bits and bobs I will need to take with me.
As far as I know this did not include a cat.

otNTq2I.jpg

Soldato
Seems like she want's to go with you - smuggle her in - I do like Millie - she looks a nice soft do anything to cat where our two use their claws a bit.

Good luck with the Op - hope it eases your problems

Soldato
Seems like she want's to go with you - smuggle her in - I do like Millie - she looks a nice soft do anything to cat where our two use their claws a bit.

Good luck with the Op - hope it eases your problems
I have never known her to use her claws on me in anger in the 4/5 years I have had her though she does like a moan.

Thanks.

Soldato
Is Millie a Norwegian FC? That's one FLOOFY tail :D
No idea mate as she was a rescued two and a half year old when I got her. She is certainly a big beast.

After asking her to move from the hospital case and having a sulk inside a carrier bag, I put a blanket inside my old case and all is right with the world.
pr1ZUqT.jpg

Back
Top Bottom