Soldato
I think if it is not cheap as you suggest then its even more crazy to be quite frank. Your never gonna get the money back, but however I will also concede that a lot of enjoyment can come from modifying, restoring and caring for a car also, so if its your thing and it what you want to do then great and end of the day it is your money you can do exactly as you please with it.

I bought an old French Clio, totally restored it and enjoyed doing so, all happened a bit quick though, but its done and I don't see myself selling the car for a very long time if ever, its fun in a totally different way even though it only has 180HP.

The thing is it's very addictive Gibbo...........but i can't do the engine easily.......... the sensible way is another car that's fast enough already or easy to mod the engine.

i didn't mod the bodywork with Mugen RS Fit panels? ..........no because with the standard engine i would look a total idiot........it's going to look odd anyway, but that below i like esp with a carbon fibre wrap on the roof and bonnet too.

Emotion-11-R-on-Honda-Jazz-2.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
that one in the photo is a total respray, i might do mine in two hits to keep the cost down, the front and rear plus the bonnet and then a month later the replacement door.........Silver is a bitch, the replacement door doesn't quite match, the other doors just need a massive machine polish.

i'll get the suspension done next week because he's not at work now, the spray shop is next door so i'll book that lot in, lots of little jobs to do on it in the spring.........yea the Jazz grows on you.

Soldato
All that to sort out handling on long distance motorway trips. Jesus wept.

and this comes from a guy that wasted his money on a yellow Lambo convertible !!!!
but now he thinks he's the forum hero and everyone loves him..........truly pathetic.....look at yourself mate before you start criticising others!

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
OcUK Staff
OP
and this comes from a guy that wasted his money on a yellow Lambo convertible !!!! dear oh dear.
he bought completely the wrong Lambo and he thinks he's the forum hero and everyone loves him....................pathetic

Wrong guy and how is it a waste?
He purchased a classic supercar that will no doubt hold its money or lose very little and there is even a chance of potential upside.

So I am curious as to how you come about it as been a waste of money, if anything he has put his money into an asset that gives him huge fun, then when he decides he can sell after having his fun and get most of his money back to then do with as he pleases.

Soldato
you lot come here on purpose to troll me..........it's so obvious.
i knew this crap would be here this morning, this forum is so bad now, this place of full arrogant members who go around looking for trouble.

it's very strange, there's a poisonous hatred here, the fuss over these Jazz mods is pathetic, it'll be a far better car.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wrong guy and how is it a waste?
He purchased a classic supercar that will no doubt hold its money or lose very little and there is even a chance of potential upside.

So I am curious as to how you come about it as been a waste of money, if anything he has put his money into an asset that gives him huge fun, then when he decides he can sell after having his fun and get most of his money back to then do with as he pleases.

clearly obvious what i mean the hardtop Lambo looks brilliant yes, but not his, it looks naff.

i'm sorry but if you dont like the Jazz dont post in with your **** ok ``coilovers ruin a car on the road`` what a load of rubbish, if you're saying stuff like this you know sod all about cars. my Jazz is nothing that special, loads are modded much more than this, just clear off with your hate.

Last edited:
Associate
> "waste of money"
> coilovers and rimz on a jazz

> "wrong lambo, looks naff"
> "if you don't like the jazz don't post"

I can't help but feel some introspection is needed

Back
Top Bottom