Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Permabanned
49527163_10213684210884106_3752571179156635648_n.jpg

OcUK Staff
Love the car, shame he can't park.

To be fair those bays are small and that would fill a bay and overlap, meaning any car parking next to it would no doubt smash there door into it, so you can hardly blame the guy.

If parking bays were bigger or people had a lot more respect for other peoples property than people with nice cars or wider cars would not feel the need to park defensively.

I personally always go and look for a nice space as generally there is always an edge or end space or just park very far away across two. :)

I have to admit I am still not keen on new shape, much prefer my classic Vantage from both front and rear.

Permabanned
To be fair those bays are small and that would fill a bay and overlap, meaning any car parking next to it would no doubt smash there door into it, so you can hardly blame the guy.

If parking bays were bigger or people had a lot more respect for other peoples property than people with nice cars or wider cars would not feel the need to park defensively.

I personally always go and look for a nice space as generally there is always an edge or end space or just park very far away across two. :)

I have to admit I am still not keen on new shape, much prefer my classic Vantage from both front and rear.

That’s no a Vantage ;)

Soldato
Plenty of spaces = freedom to take up 2, IMO*. Parked decently far away, too. Though even if you do park with nobody in sight there'll almost always be someone parked right next to you when you come back.

*Wouldn't ever do it myself in fear of retribution.

Back
Top Bottom