Soldato
Mal X posts - thread goes off on tangent - posts removed...

rinse, repeat.

and just to add IMO modding a Jazz is a bit of a niche anyway, but given the back story makes the whole thing even more absurd.

Soldato
anyone else remember when I posted the mugen jazz a while back...

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/genuine-mugen-ahoy.18576472/

deffo not the Mugen bolt ons......they do look naff, i dont like bodywork mods on cars anyway.
bloody hell it's cold out, i'm going to leave it as mentioned just redo the paintjob.

Yellow-Speed-Racing-Dynamic-Pro-Sport-Coilover-Honda-Jazz-GE.jpg

that looks great without any mods, but it has tinted windows/lowered....same rims as mine.

Last edited:
Soldato
Well, I have to give it to you Mal. I called bs but youve done what you said you would. I wouldn't have done it, with a Jazz of all things, but fairs fair.

I am however going to echo what Kenai said, about the family wanting these mods. Really didnt come across well and this could have gone far better without the insults tbh.

I am a bit jel though, I'd love to modify my car, but invalidating the warranty is a sticking point. I remember modifying my old XR2 when I was 17. Dad said it was a waste of money - and he was right - but I did love every minute of it.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Tegiwa recommended these because these are what they use on their Civics,

They reccommend them because they have an exclusive distribution contract with them across the EU. Exclusivity means they are making decent margin which is why they can afford to do huge discounts on these units. Add their 20%, VAT and import costs and your £1000 taiwanese coilovers are probably closer to a <£300 BOM

And stop doing this....... Every time you post .

Its just crap.

Associate
Plans for this year, spend a couple of grand on my DC5, paintwork needs some TLC, refurbish alloys and front Brembo calipers and a few bits of preventative maintenance. Long term plans are for a 370z nismo or a charged GT86/BRZ.

Soldato
Soldato
My 2019 motoring plans have been somewhat smashed :(

OJf25Ll.png

So new motoring plans, spend about 4k on a runabout till march/april 2020 and then get into something decent again

Soldato
Soldato
Van pulled out on me. "Uneconomical to repair"
Sent to auction so leaves me paying increased insurance even though not my fault and only being 20 hits hard

Soldato
Well, I have to give it to you Mal. I called bs but youve done what you said you would. I wouldn't have done it, with a Jazz of all things, but fairs fair.

I am however going to echo what Kenai said, about the family wanting these mods. Really didnt come across well and this could have gone far better without the insults tbh.

I am a bit jel though, I'd love to modify my car, but invalidating the warranty is a sticking point. I remember modifying my old XR2 when I was 17. Dad said it was a waste of money - and he was right - but I did love every minute of it.

i know i've got a bad rep here but i'm not a liar, i was always intending to do up the Jazz, i hated the Jazz when i first got it, but at that time i had totally lost my interest in cars so it didn't matter what i was driving, the Jazz grew on me that's all.

this is my Jazz i'm talking about, not the one here, we have two of them, my jazz i wont touch because it'll only get vandalised out back, so there's no point having a smart daily, it'll only get keyed, (the car was vandalised last year), that's the 1st time i replaced a car door and since then i've replaced quite a few....LOL

the problem is i'm enjoying modding it, i'm sort of obsessed with getting it looking right and i never quit on anything once i get going, i'm very bloody minded, i'm starting to get very interested in cars again.

my next door neighbour insures the car, so he can see what i'm up to, so i cant lie to the insurer can i.....HA HA, i doubt it changes anything anyway because the engine isn't modded.

Last edited:
Soldato
They reccommend them because they have an exclusive distribution contract with them across the EU. Exclusivity means they are making decent margin which is why they can afford to do huge discounts on these units. Add their 20%, VAT and import costs and your £1000 taiwanese coilovers are probably closer to a <£300 BOM

And stop doing this....... Every time you post .

Its just crap.

yes, but let's wait and see. i am worried about this and if these are no good i'll change them instantly and go back to stock and just upgrade the springs only, because this works too.

Back
Top Bottom