**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Associate
Forgot to post here on Sunday.

The card on Saturday was amazing. There was only 1-2 boring fights but the new scheduling made it so much easier to watch.

The Thiago Alves fight was awesome on the prelims, well worth a watch if you missed it.

TJ vs Moraes will be one hell of a fight.

Ree

Ree

Associate
the bellator events were shown on 5spike on sky the day after it aired but that is even better now. mvp n daley will be an excellent fight for however long it lasts.

Ree

Ree

Associate
Yeah shame it's in the States though, doubt ill stay up for it. There is a Bellator UK card coming up that will be on at 9pm though.

yeah that was a fight that really should have been over here would have been a good seller too.

Associate
Whittaker is out of the main event, looks like he's got a hernia.

Let's hope it's one of those cards which looks terrible on paper but it turns out to be a banger :D

Associate
It was a decent card to be fair. The main event was really good but it's a shame it was changed from the co-main at the last minute. It would have been great as a 5 rounder.

Associate
^^ I thought the same but it was boring. Daley tried to wrestle for the 5 rounds which is pretty ironic considering his comments after the Rory fight :D

Man of Honour
^^ I thought the same but it was boring. Daley tried to wrestle for the 5 rounds which is pretty ironic considering his comments after the Rory fight :D

i found it on YT the next day, id already heard it was a points decision but decided to read a few comments before watching.. so many people were saying it was boring so i didnt end up watching it :p

Associate
Some good new talent on show this weekend. Yan, Fereirra and Naurdiev all looked impressive. Yan particularly is a bright prospect.

Back
Top Bottom