What film did you watch last night?

Associate
I have been watching every Jurassic park movie this week with my girlfriend and finished Jurassic world 2 last night, the Jurassic world movies was more fun the second time around for us.

Man of Honour
Deepwater Horizon, solid 8/10 for me. I only vaguely remember the disaster so no idea how accurate the events of the film are, probably not very knowing Hollywood but I enjoyed the film. Besides, Mark Wahlberg, Kurt Russell and John Malkovich, whats not to like :)

Caporegime
Yeah Rogue One is the best, but that’s probably because of that ending. It’s something every Star Wars fan has wanted to see. :D

Alien Abduction 8/10 a solid found footage film, yes it’s a little formulaic but it works really well and you actually can believe it with its realistic family.

Sent me down a rabbit hole of reading more about the mountains and makes me want to visit.

Soldato
Yeah Rogue One is the best, but that’s probably because of that ending. It’s something every Star Wars fan has wanted to see. :D.

For me, the Vader scene at the end of Rogue One was the cherry on top of an already very well made cake. Agree with everyone else, best Disney SW movie and for me, it's in the top 3 of all the SW films.

Permabanned
I can't stand Rogue One personally. Has no flavour to it whatsoever. I get that the tone itself is meant to be rather bleak, but it comes across as overly dour in almost every respect. Characters just feel dull beyond measure and the tone is just too bleurghhh.

Associate
Can You Ever Forgive Me? (2019) - 6/10

A straightforward story of an author who forges letters of other writers.

There isn’t much to say about it really – it tells its story well and has great acting from the cast, but it’s not particularly funny, emotional, or dramatic.

It held my interest, but it’s not really my kind of film.

Caporegime
Get Out

Not often I watch thriller movies but this I did enjoy. The clever continual gesture toward serious racial issues then it spinning on its head and coming something different entirely. It was good fun, well worth a watch. The acting from the main guy was excellent I thought.

Associate
Mamma Mia 2 with the missus, who has been nagging me to watch it for a couple of weeks - I didn't make it through the first song and I'd left the room to play some tunes in the other room.

Back
Top Bottom