Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [1st - 6th February 2019]

fez

fez

Caporegime
Leicester have played well and have probably been worth an equaliser this half. Really need that second goal soon.

Mendy lucky not to see red for that challenge on Herrera. Seen a lot of those given lately.

Soldato
Sanchez has done nothing. Half time hook. I don't like what he does for the team. In fact I don't think he is a team player.

Man of Honour
It's so great to see the team playing like this after Mourinho told us week after week that they were all garbage.

Soldato
I agree with comments about Sanchez, he just doesn’t seem to add anything whenever he plays really. I know he did the goal against Arsenal, but he’s largely anonymous.
I’m glad Lukaku didn’t start. Though Rashford might be off soon so as to protect him a little.
Want Martial on please!

fez

fez

Caporegime
It's so great to see the team playing like this after Mourinho told us week after week that they were all garbage.

What was scary is how many people thought that every single player in the United team apart from DDG was crap as a result. I hope that Mourinho is actually watching us play and re-assessing how he approaches the management of his players in the future.

Soldato
What was scary is how many people thought that every single player in the United team apart from DDG was crap as a result. I hope that Mourinho is actually watching us play and re-assessing how he approaches the management of his players in the future.

The only thing he'll be assessing is who'll be the next mug club to give him a huge contract that he can get sacked from early to collect a fat pay cheque.

fez

fez

Caporegime
The only thing he'll be assessing is who'll be the next mug club to give him a huge contract that he can get sacked from early to collect a fat pay cheque.

I don't know. No top manager doesn't enjoy management and all of them want to win trophies. The problem with Mourinho is that as soon as things aren't going his way he turns into a massive **** and tries to throw everyone under the bus which unsurprisingly makes things 10x worse.

Watching a team go from hopeless to having some of the best form in the league within a month can't be down to much more than player happiness and motivation.

Back
Top Bottom