Ford Mondeo Brake Light bulb

Associate
Hi, I have recently acquired a a Ford Mondeo Mk4 Titanium X Sport (2011). I have just had a brake light bulb go and I cannot find any information as to what bulb I require or how to fit one - despite searching Google and Youtube.

Can I be a pain and appeal to anyone with internet skills superior to mine to point me in the right direction please.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Associate
OP
Pretty sure it's a 381 bulb. Remove the panel in the boot behind the light, the bulb holder unclips and can be pulled out the light unit to change the bulb.

Thanks Andy. There doesn't appear to be a 381. Would I be right in choosing the 380?
2aenpf7.jpg

Associate
Hope it's easier to get than the equivalent on 2010 Focus with the LED rear lights - brake bulb is red coloured with offset & staggered pins. Ford dealer was only option believe it or not :(

Associate
OP
So as not to start a new thread about the same car, I'll put this in here.

A few times I have started the car to be greeted by a warning that the alarm has been activated.
This morning my neighbour knocked on my door and said that when his son unlocked his Fiesta ST, my alarm went off. Mystery solved.

His car was about 20 feet away.

Has anyone ever heard of such a thing and how can this be stopped?

Back
Top Bottom