*** Apex Legends ***

Soldato
Apparently set for a reveal today. Titanfall Lead has been teasing it on Twitter and various big names in streaming have already had hands on with the game that is said to be another take on Battle royale set in the Titanfall universe.

Said to be free to play too. Should have official footage later today ;)

Link to Vinces' tweet

https://twitter.com/VinceZampella/status/1092293184435060736?s=19

Check the hashtag #Apexpartners for streamers discussing the product

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Titanfall 2 was a very playable shooter just as a boots on the ground tdm style game, bodes well for a blackout style game

Soldato
OP
Really don't know what to expect! Reveal is today not sure if it's live to play today? Some hints at that being the case
It seems hero based too, not really sure how that would work it it's a BR game

Soldato
OP
From what I heard it's not including titans at all? Hope that's not true otherwise it's a missed opportunity tbh.

Tbh I'm ok with that. But only because I get overwhelmed when in a titan to a point that I just ignore that aspect lately and just stay on the ground

The movement and shooting feel in general would be great though

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Tried it, it's pretty good has the typical BR loot system and is currently 3 man squads only, you can bring back dead teammates if you grab their tags

Soldato
OP
It's focus on squad play is a huge turn off to me as someone who rarely groups up online etc.

I was also expecting the Titanfall style movement system, but that's not made it in. Bit of a shame. The reveal trailer was really cringy too. Just characters throwing punchlines out left right and centre, very cringy imo :D

Either way it's early well made but first Impressions fell a little flat for me

Associate
Very smooth experience on PC and Xbox. I think I'll mainly play on Xbox as i bought the starter pack and also i have EA access so it automatically gave me an extra 1000 coins.
I really like the game although I'm not very clued up on Battle Royale games

Soldato
I played a few games last night. I really like it and I don't usually like BR games.
It looks nice, runs well and it's nice and quick. It's certainly better than Blackout.

Soldato
OP
Considering it went live for all at the same time, I think it worked really well!

Look at the Anthem VIP beta by comparison. A game that was invite only, and it crashed all of EA's Servers for some time

They did a good job with this

Soldato
The game’s been live a day. When does the loot go live? Played a few games so far and all I find is shotguns and pistols. Hard to enjoy it when you’re getting wasted in every fire fight!

Back
Top Bottom