• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

9900k vs new AMD CPU's 2019

Caporegime
Not even remotely, but you were too busy crying into your 9900K the second an engineering sample Ryzen matched it to actually comprehend what the rest of us were talking about. But that's all I'll say on that matter, I don't want to see yet another thread dragged down by your Intel circle jerk and "oh I buy anything" stance that miraculously appeared after CES.

Just search through my 37,000 odd posts about overclocking my AMD chips. Flashing AMD cards to unlock pipes...( it was a gfx sticky for a while)

It’s people like you posting guff that ruin these boards....your last post is nonsense and yet you refuse to grasp reality.

Soldato
if the amd cpus are like people hope for i see no point in doing so. .

But we were saying the exact same thing about Bulldozer 10 years ago, and look how that turned out. Although AMD have got their sheet together now, I still maintain it's a good time to be buying AMD, unless you want to wait for AMD to start raising prices as I reckon they will as a comparable brand to Intel.

Back
Top Bottom