MATX with Vertical gpu mount?

Soldato
Does anyone know of a Matx case with a vertical gpu mount, I am not after a case with a horizontal mobo I would want the mobo to be vertical too please.

Thanks

Associate
Does anyone know of a Matx case with a vertical gpu mount, I am not after a case with a horizontal mobo I would want the mobo to be vertical too please.

Thanks

I asked the same a while back and there's very little choice, sadly. I even considered modding a standard case but felt it would lack the "professional" finish of a machined case. I ended up with a Fractal Design Matx case, with a normal mount, and quite like it.

Associate
Am sure i have seen a review vid of a vertical gpu bracket that you can convert most cases. It takes up most if not all of your pcie slots in the case. It was a bt a big name brand i.e fractal or cablemod

Associate
Am sure i have seen a review vid of a vertical gpu bracket that you can convert most cases. It takes up most if not all of your pcie slots in the case. It was a bt a big name brand i.e fractal or cablemod

Pretty sure it was a coolermaster thing, and would only fit easily into certain CM cases as they don't have all the metal dividers between the PCI slots, most other cases would likely need to modified to get it to fit. I did spend a fair amount of time researching the options, but gave up in the end.

Man of Honour
off the top of my head, i don't think i've come across any matx cases with vertical mobo and vertical gpu mounts.
the few that i have come across have horizontal mobos (and hence vertical gpu mounting)

Permabanned
Permabanned
rgb fans are overrated :p
better to get good fans and use an led strip for rgb if you're desperate lol

I do agree, most people have RGB in there lift for a few week then turn it off.
I just feel with the way the case it set up it really needs 2 fans, with only one included and you can't yet buy a matching fan the only options is to buy 2 new ones.

Back
Top Bottom