LOXJIE P20 Full Balance Tube Headphone Power Amplifier

Associate
Anyone else got one?

I seen a review by 'Z' on youtube. Got it from AliExpress (came from amazon in the end) was only £65 was on offer at the time its now about £75.

Feeding it balanced from my Cambridge Audio DacMagicPlus into my Focal Clear. I left it running for about 4 hours whilst I was still at work.

Very impressed! Its a better headphone output than DacMagic for sure, hard to desribe but its much clearer and more punchy - more lively!

I have hooked my TT into the line input going to test that shortly. Looking at £500ish for something similar normally.

Fully recommend even after 30mins use. Very good build quality, built like a tank.

"Let China sleep, for when she wakes she'll move the world" springs to mind haha

Soldato
Ooooooh. I like the look of that.

I've been wanting balanced tubes for a while (in before the "balanced makes no difference").. Was either looking at the XDUOO TA-20 or the pricier Little Dot mk3 SE. This could be another contender.

Associate
OP
@seanyc5 how you getting on with this?

Really good mate. It seems to sound better after about 30mins of being on or its just me adjusting to it more.

Great value for money and really good build quality. RCA out would be the icing on the cake but other similar products are much much more that do all that.

I was looking at the Questlye CMA600I for a while and nearly went and had one on a home demo but its about £1200. Honestly do not think my ears are good enough to get the most out of it.

Only other one I looked at was the Joteheim Shiit, but for some reason just don't like it lol have never even heard it so not sure why I don't haha.

What have you got at the moment?

Back
Top Bottom